K1ngArth3r's - The Games Room "2016"

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Looks fantastic Tom!

I like the uncluttered look with all of the consoles connected and ready to be played.

Did you sell your hotel NES set-up :eek:

Definitely looking forward to seeing games room no. 2!

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Really nice setup. Looking forward to seeing pics of the arcade room.

Thanks, the arcade room won't be done until 2017 but will be pretty nice once complete.

looks cool bruh

Cheers mate

Looks fantastic Tom!

I like the uncluttered look with all of the consoles connected and ready to be played.

Did you sell your hotel NES set-up :eek:

Definitely looking forward to seeing games room no. 2!

Yeah definitely wanted a none cluttered room, and because of that i've had to make some sacrifices.

While a lot of things have gone in the loft I decided to sell a lot too because there just wasn't room... I think when you have two games room and STILL don't have enough room, you probably have too much stuff.

So up until July this year I had a FULL Euro Master System set, but now sold ALL but 40-50 games :O, I was going to put my Nintendo M82 in a glass cabinet but just couldn't find anywhere to display it so yeah, I sold that too! Other nice items like the Sega Wonder Mega and all my Japanese mega drive games are in the loft (Along with other systems and boxes for the systems that are out).

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Bro, that is without a doubt one of the nicest game rooms I have ever seen. Cheers man total class.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Bro, that is without a doubt one of the nicest game rooms I have ever seen. Cheers man total class.

That's high praise indeed thanks mate.

It's taking a lot of planning and money but pleased it all worked out well in the end, now I just need to make sure I do a good job with the Arcade :)

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Wow, this is crazy clean. Does it always look like that? My game room looks like a pile of shit full of boxes, #gameroomgoals

Wow, this is crazy clean. Does it always look like that? My game room looks like a pile of shit full of boxes, #gameroomgoals

Yup, same thing here...:( still trying to figure out where/how to add a crt monitor in my tiny room. Just dont have the $$ to buy a frameister converter for my hdtvs....

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Really great room, mate. It all looks so tidy and clean.

I'm trying to do something similar with my spare room, but it's also the movie and music room, so it's full of stuff. I plan on getting a 2 seater sofa and a CRT TV in there too, similar to what you have done.

I look forward to the pictures of the Arcade room.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member

Yeah it's always like this, everything has it's place :)

Yup, same thing here...:( still trying to figure out where/how to add a crt monitor in my tiny room. Just dont have the $$ to buy a frameister converter for my hdtvs....

I used google sketch and paint to draw up my room including measurements to ensure everything fitted as expected.

Really great room, mate. It all looks so tidy and clean.

I'm trying to do something similar with my spare room, but it's also the movie and music room, so it's full of stuff. I plan on getting a 2 seater sofa and a CRT TV in there too, similar to what you have done.

I look forward to the pictures of the Arcade room.

You'll need to share the pictures when you've completed your room.

I'm trying to convince my partner to convert one out our reception rooms to a cinema but i'm not winning :)

I too am looking forward to the arcade :) All good things come to those who wait.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
wow, pretty much perfection there. Super clean, organizied and a pleasure to look at (and I bet game in, too).
I envy your focus and determination, hope I can declutter my belongings soon (even though I own way less stuff than you do now).

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
It was the opposite when my fiancée moved in, I wasn't asking to have a cinema room, I was removing the one I already had. :lolz:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
wow, pretty much perfection there. Super clean, organizied and a pleasure to look at (and I bet game in, too).
I envy your focus and determination, hope I can declutter my belongings soon (even though I own way less stuff than you do now).

High praise indeed thank you, yes the room is amazing to play games in... The sound from the Jamo D 365 speakers is fantastic, far surpassing anything I've heard in an arcade, the screens are great too, in some cases better than playing in the arcade.

I've had plenty of time to plan the room, I really wanted it to look good so it wasn't a room the rest of the house is ashamed to have.

It was the opposite when my fiancée moved in, I wasn't asking to have a cinema room, I was removing the one I already had. :lolz:

Oh dear... Well i've got away with a lot in this house, an arcade / games room and a study for working from home... Give it a few months when the rest of the house nears completion and maybe I can convince her :D

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Wow, it's awesome to see such an organized game room(and the many games I will never be able to afford let alone collect, le sigh). I really love the Maniac Mansion poster, that was one of my favorites on the NES. My brother has the vice/mature poster too so it's cool to see what it would look in a frame. Can't wait to see the next room...

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
This looks nice and organized, cant wait to see the other room.

Thanks mate, new room is 2017 - I just hope I haven't built to much hype :)

Wow, it's awesome to see such an organized game room(and the many games I will never be able to afford let alone collect, le sigh). I really love the Maniac Mansion poster, that was one of my favorites on the NES. My brother has the vice/mature poster too so it's cool to see what it would look in a frame. Can't wait to see the next room...

Thanks, yeah some of those games are really expensive now :(

I love Maniac Mansion too, well pretty much any Lucasfilm / LucasArts point and click adventure to be honest. I've only played the PC version of Maniac Mansion but have it on Amiga and NES too... I haven't completed any version haha (That game was scary).

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I made a short video of my video games room incase anyone is interested.

I will do the same for my modern setup and arcade rooms too :)

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Looks good and classy. I would be afraid to get my paw prints on anything in that room lol!

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Looks good and classy. I would be afraid to get my paw prints on anything in that room lol!

Thanks mate, it's pretty easy to maintain but then again I've had no friends over for a gaming night yet - I think gaming nights will probably just be in the arcade :)

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow very clean & inviting room. Looks like the perfect retro gaming area. I wish i wasn't such a slob

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
One of the cleanest game rooms I ever seen. Looks great