Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: K1ngArth3r's - The Games Room "2016"

Mickey's Coach

Looks fantastic Tom!

I like the uncluttered look with all of the consoles connected and ready to be played.

Did you sell your hotel NES set-up

Definitely looking forward to seeing games room no. 2!

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by blakeb8111 View Post
    Really nice setup. Looking forward to seeing pics of the arcade room.
    Thanks, the arcade room won't be done until 2017 but will be pretty nice once complete.

Quote Originally Posted by MuppeT View Post
    looks cool bruh
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by neo-geo-mvs View Post
    Looks fantastic Tom!

I like the uncluttered look with all of the consoles connected and ready to be played.

Did you sell your hotel NES set-up

Definitely looking forward to seeing games room no. 2!
    Yeah definitely wanted a none cluttered room, and because of that i've had to make some sacrifices.

While a lot of things have gone in the loft I decided to sell a lot too because there just wasn't room... I think when you have two games room and STILL don't have enough room, you probably have too much stuff.

So up until July this year I had a FULL Euro Master System set, but now sold ALL but 40-50 games :O, I was going to put my Nintendo M82 in a glass cabinet but just couldn't find anywhere to display it so yeah, I sold that too! Other nice items like the Sega Wonder Mega and all my Japanese mega drive games are in the loft (Along with other systems and boxes for the systems that are out).

Geese's Limo Driver

Bro, that is without a doubt one of the nicest game rooms I have ever seen. Cheers man total class.
    "NG.com breaking balls & crushing dreams since '99".

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    Bro, that is without a doubt one of the nicest game rooms I have ever seen. Cheers man total class.
    That's high praise indeed thanks mate.

It's taking a lot of planning and money but pleased it all worked out well in the end, now I just need to make sure I do a good job with the Arcade

Kuroko's Training Dummy

So god damn clean, I envy this room!
    Total collection : 60 Complete AES. Check out my collection pics here!

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by Schiggidyd View Post
    So god damn clean, I envy this room!
    Cheers mate.

Zero's Tailor

Wow, this is crazy clean. Does it always look like that? My game room looks like a pile of shit full of boxes, #gameroomgoals

Quote Originally Posted by egg_sanwich View Post
    Wow, this is crazy clean. Does it always look like that? My game room looks like a pile of shit full of boxes, #gameroomgoals
    Yup, same thing here... still trying to figure out where/how to add a crt monitor in my tiny room. Just dont have the $$ to buy a frameister converter for my hdtvs....
    Gatsou & Caska will dominate!!!
    My post number is broken

!!Great sellers/traders I dealt with:Big Bear x4, Jim is Hot, Hentai Sama, dbarrett0928, Bones, Neo Bomber Man, Joe McCabe x2, Kenny Boy x3, MilkManX, Kobylka68, rimms_rs, Shawn (Neo-Store), 5thlion5thlion, Bluevoodu, ckchan x2, Shining Kooksu, Msu89dawgs, KOF RUGAL B., Dewclaw, Lemony Vengeance, Renmauzo, Unofficialitguy, snes_collector, NeoTurfMasta, pipes,egg_sanwich!!

Enemy Chaser

Really great room, mate. It all looks so tidy and clean.

I'm trying to do something similar with my spare room, but it's also the movie and music room, so it's full of stuff. I plan on getting a 2 seater sofa and a CRT TV in there too, similar to what you have done.

I look forward to the pictures of the Arcade room.

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by egg_sanwich View Post
    Yeah it's always like this, everything has it's place

Quote Originally Posted by YodaChips View Post
    Yup, same thing here... still trying to figure out where/how to add a crt monitor in my tiny room. Just dont have the $$ to buy a frameister converter for my hdtvs....
    I used google sketch and paint to draw up my room including measurements to ensure everything fitted as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    Really great room, mate. It all looks so tidy and clean.

I'm trying to do something similar with my spare room, but it's also the movie and music room, so it's full of stuff. I plan on getting a 2 seater sofa and a CRT TV in there too, similar to what you have done.

I look forward to the pictures of the Arcade room.
    You'll need to share the pictures when you've completed your room.

I'm trying to convince my partner to convert one out our reception rooms to a cinema but i'm not winning

I too am looking forward to the arcade All good things come to those who wait.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

wow, pretty much perfection there. Super clean, organizied and a pleasure to look at (and I bet game in, too).
    I envy your focus and determination, hope I can declutter my belongings soon (even though I own way less stuff than you do now).

Geese's Thug

It was the opposite when my fiancée moved in, I wasn't asking to have a cinema room, I was removing the one I already had.

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    wow, pretty much perfection there. Super clean, organizied and a pleasure to look at (and I bet game in, too).
    I envy your focus and determination, hope I can declutter my belongings soon (even though I own way less stuff than you do now).
    High praise indeed thank you, yes the room is amazing to play games in... The sound from the Jamo D 365 speakers is fantastic, far surpassing anything I've heard in an arcade, the screens are great too, in some cases better than playing in the arcade.

I've had plenty of time to plan the room, I really wanted it to look good so it wasn't a room the rest of the house is ashamed to have.

Quote Originally Posted by SNK_Pro View Post
    It was the opposite when my fiancée moved in, I wasn't asking to have a cinema room, I was removing the one I already had.
    Oh dear... Well i've got away with a lot in this house, an arcade / games room and a study for working from home... Give it a few months when the rest of the house nears completion and maybe I can convince her

Angel's Love Slave

This looks nice and organized, cant wait to see the other room.

Line up: Neo 25, Super Neo 29, Astro City, New Net City (x2), Crazy Taxi Stand Up

Belnar Institute Student
    The King City, In The Dab Middle of Jefferson County

Wow, it's awesome to see such an organized game room(and the many games I will never be able to afford let alone collect, le sigh). I really love the Maniac Mansion poster, that was one of my favorites on the NES. My brother has the vice/mature poster too so it's cool to see what it would look in a frame. Can't wait to see the next room...

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by LegoSlug View Post
    This looks nice and organized, cant wait to see the other room.
    Thanks mate, new room is 2017 - I just hope I haven't built to much hype

Quote Originally Posted by Hakkai View Post
    Wow, it's awesome to see such an organized game room(and the many games I will never be able to afford let alone collect, le sigh). I really love the Maniac Mansion poster, that was one of my favorites on the NES. My brother has the vice/mature poster too so it's cool to see what it would look in a frame. Can't wait to see the next room...
    Thanks, yeah some of those games are really expensive now

I love Maniac Mansion too, well pretty much any Lucasfilm / LucasArts point and click adventure to be honest. I've only played the PC version of Maniac Mansion but have it on Amiga and NES too... I haven't completed any version haha (That game was scary).

Galford's Armourer

I made a short video of my video games room incase anyone is interested.

I will do the same for my modern setup and arcade rooms too

Mr. Big's Thug

Much respect, you are doing it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    you are the sega master system of this forum. may be some fun there, but overall- nothing to write home about.

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Much respect, you are doing it right.
    Thanks mate.

Lasso Champion

Looks good and classy. I would be afraid to get my paw prints on anything in that room lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    Looks good and classy. I would be afraid to get my paw prints on anything in that room lol!
    Thanks mate, it's pretty easy to maintain but then again I've had no friends over for a gaming night yet - I think gaming nights will probably just be in the arcade

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

Wow very clean & inviting room. Looks like the perfect retro gaming area. I wish i wasn't such a slob

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Wow very clean & inviting room. Looks like the perfect retro gaming area. I wish i wasn't such a slob
    Thanks

One of the cleanest game rooms I ever seen. Looks great

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    One of the cleanest game rooms I ever seen. Looks great
    Thanks, I'm hoping I can make my arcade room just as clean

Thread Information