BlackaneseNiNjA's neo junk

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Finally found two new cd case holders that actually fit in my neo stand and was able to fit more games in. Just moving some stuff around and needed to relocate some of the neo boxes and stuff too. Also threw in my ngpc and ngpc slim behind the glass doors with the cdz. Just trying to consolidate.

neostand-k.JPG
neo_boxes_w.jpg

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i would enjoy just laying around in your arcade room acting like a 10 year old

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice room you have there, blackaneseninja. reminds me of my room back in the days when even my keychain had the neo geo symbol on it.

Slithis

n00b
Nice setup! Didn't realise how big the original CD system was compared to the Z, its huuuuge!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
i would enjoy just laying around in your arcade room acting like a 10 year old

It's all good. Acting like a kid and playing neo geo all day is the only way to live :lolz:

nice room you have there, blackaneseninja. reminds me of my room back in the days when even my keychain had the neo geo symbol on it.

Yeah between the two rooms the neo geo related figures, posters, books, etc has kinda piled up over the years. Would love to have a neo geo keychain.

Nice setup! Didn't realise how big the original CD system was compared to the Z, its huuuuge!

The first model neo cd is a beast, but also surprisingly light for how heavy it looks like it should be.

Gorgeous collection, really digging the Fatal Fury posters too. Got a favourite Neo game?

Thanks! Although kof95 was my first neo obsession, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 will always be my favorite neo geo game.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Very nice looking setup. Awesome actually. I love the effort you put in to make everything you display look just right. Nice job!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
sweet collection. Seeing that stack of Neo CDs makes me wish I kept my CDZ as well

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Very nice room! Really like the stack of NGCD games you have there! I also like how you have both models of CD systems. May beed to get back into NGCD collecting as well in the future.

Nice job!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Thanks everyone. Over the years, I've tried to keep a fairly contained set of games for the systems that I have. Everything gets played within a year and if it's been longer than that, then it's usually a sign that it may be time to let the game go to a home where someone will will play it more often.

If only I could find a similar way to limit my figures and collectibles I'd be set :lolz:

fatal fury pls.jpg

Last edited:

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I know how you feel! I've been selling video games for systems that I've decided not to bother with. And I recently got sucked into picking up some Boss Fight Studios figures. There's too much fun stuff out there.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Very nice setup!

I see the much maligned Neo Geo X makes an appearance here as well. Do you still get any use out of it?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Very nice setup!

I see the much maligned Neo Geo X makes an appearance here as well. Do you still get any use out of it?

Between the neo geo consoles in this room and the mvs cab downstairs, the neo geo x definitely gets the least amount of playtime. However, it is still a neat little way to play some of the older titles via co-op with my son; and it is nice that the unit can become portable if need be too.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Between the neo geo consoles in this room and the mvs cab downstairs, the neo geo x definitely gets the least amount of playtime. However, it is still a neat little way to play some of the older titles via co-op with my son; and it is nice that the unit can become portable if need be too.

Yup. I hook it up for my 8 year old and he has a blast with it. We got a 2nd stick for it not too long ago on the cheap. So it gets its share of playtime over here as well.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Change the thread title from junk to gold.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Moved one of my hyper 64's to the neo corner. I have it installed behind the first row of fatal fury games so now Wild Ambition can be with it's brethren :lolz:

neo corner hyper 64.JPG

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Just one speaker for the HNG64?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Just one speaker for the HNG64?

Nah, there's 2 speakers plus a subwoofer (because power guysers sound better with bass lol). The other speaker is behind the fatal fury games to the left.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
just pulling your leg, it looks great! must be fun to play that thing.
[wish there was emulation for the HNG64 :(]

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
just pulling your leg, it looks great! must be fun to play that thing.
[wish there was emulation for the HNG64 :(]

:lolz: i know i know

Me too. I wish a lot more gamers had the opportunity to play the games on this system. A virtual console, psn, or disc compilation rerelease of the hng64 titles would be pretty sweet.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Thanks everyone. Over the years, I've tried to keep a fairly contained set of games for the systems that I have. Everything gets played within a year and if it's been longer than that, then it's usually a sign that it may be time to let the game go to a home where someone will will play it more often.

If only I could find a similar way to limit my figures and collectibles I'd be set :lolz:

View attachment 41722

do we have the same Morrigan UFO doll?