BlackaneseNiNjA's neo junk

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Nice eye! It's an old original promo poster from the european release of ff1 on the megadrive. Picked it up from ebay a while back and had it framed. I have a few others including the uncensored art from the gamegear release of ffs and some Masami Obari gamest stuff, but most members of this board don't seem to be fans of that kind of stuff so I just stuck to hardware lol

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
Very nice! Especially the artbooks! Which ones do you have or are worth getting? Do you perhaps have a link to the Neo Geo No subete artbook from another thread?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Its too clean. Looks more like a showroom. I don't like it, something's wrong.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Very nice! Especially the artbooks! Which ones do you have or are worth getting? Do you perhaps have a link to the Neo Geo No subete artbook from another thread?

I edited the op to include most of my neo art books, mangas, and novels. I highly recommend the following art /info books:

The Art of SNK World 1
The Art of SNK World 2
NEO GEO no subete
All about SNK 1991-2000

Here is the "Neo Geo no subete" book:
neo geo no subete.jpg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Its too clean. Looks more like a showroom. I don't like it, something's wrong.

Sup Tripredacus. I'll take that as a compliment lol I have my games, arcade cabs, mangas, and figures all over the house, so I try to keep it organized in consideration of Mrs. BlackaneseNiNjA.

Don't need the rest of the house looking like the game room...

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Sup Tripredacus. I'll take that as a compliment lol I have my games, arcade cabs, mangas, and figures all over the house, so I try to keep it organized in consideration of Mrs. BlackaneseNiNjA.

Don't need the rest of the house looking like the game room...
View attachment 38955

That looks more like the masturbation room.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
lol In addition to neo stuff, I also collect figures, mangas, laser discs, and other retro systems. The other half of the room has another cabinet and about 7 other systems. saturn, snes, nes, etc. I balance both toy and game collecting, but I obviously just keep with the neo stuff on this forum. I've only seen a handful of other neo members who also collect toys/figures. I know the mods have marked other threads for side collections so I'll take the anime stuff down if this isn't the place for it.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hey! Put that masturbation room pic back!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I'll try to repost it in the other collection thread. It's not war room material, but it's certainly waaay too much anime T and A for this thread lol Gotta keep it Y7 for the kiddies

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Damn it, that's really fucking nice. Digging the theming you got going along with the presentation.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Thanks everyone! I added an old pic of what it looked like back in 2006.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I see some figures I have as well like Amazon. I need to get that Arshes Nei and those odin sphere figures

You should really get some glass detolfs and spread your figures, I feel like you have too many and they aren't displayed good due to that. Dusting must be a bitch.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I see some figures I have as well like Amazon. I need to get that Arshes Nei and those odin sphere figures

You should really get some glass detolfs and spread your figures, I feel like you have too many and they aren't displayed good due to that. Dusting must be a bitch.

That's awesome I didn't know there were many other figure/toy collectors here. Yeah, that room is really jam packed and there are more sets of shelves just as packed as the units in that photo (comic book stuff like marvel, dc, witchblade, tombraider, etc). I'm always adding more figures, posters, or signed art to the room so contained shelving never really worked out for me. Canned air and small dusters have been the only way to go when its time to dust lol

Since you mentioned owning an amazon figure, do you still play Dragon's Crown online?

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Haven't played it in ages, but played it a lot (100+ hours) back in its heyday and stopped after playing Ultimate mode a little bit.