SNK Match Video Thread

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
All the match threads are old or mixed. Wanted to start this thread for Neo matches only. So lets share fun/high level or interesting matches we come across.

Waku Waku 7 is always a fun game to watch.There are 7 parts to this tournament footage. Dont worry, after the first video they get their speed down with resetting the cab.

heres a small playlist of some Real Bout Fatal Fury matches.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i have those channels, its one thing to sit there and just look up vids and recent uploads, nobody has time to just do that all day. But if ppl post up stuff they really like that they came across its easier and fun. I can either spend my time playing games or looking and watching vids of games. I dont have time to do both.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
so you're going to individually post some bullshit no one cares about instead of just subscribing to the source channels and watching them yourself. got it.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
not just me, hopefully ppl will post stuff they saw and enjoyed for other ppl to enjoy too. Just because you dont enjoy it doesnt mean other ppl might not.

I mainly watch match vids when im working out, and if I come acoss anything worth sharing I will. This is a match vid thread not a shit thread.

shit storm.jpg

Last edited: