CHAMMA? (pandora box jamma interface)

mltv

n00b
Hey guys,

I have a Pandora Box R4 that I had picked up for cheap. It works great with my superguns, but when I pop it into my AWSD's (the only Jamma cabs I have), no button/stick response. I did a search, and saw something about a CHAMMA (chinese jamma) to JAMMA convertor. For example: https://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=JA-CHAMMA

Is that a thing? Im not the best at re-wiring, and rather not, since all my other jamma boards work properly in the AWSDs.

Also, is that site referenced above reputable? I would rather spend 20 bucks then messing around with wiring.

thanks!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That adapter is complete shit. Get the JNX Atlas.

mltv

n00b
Will do. I just checked the jamma-x store, and they have various versions of the JNX Atlas. Do you happen to know what one I would need for a Atomiswave AWSD cab? I have 2 cabs with 2p 6button layout, and one with a 1p 6button layout.

Edit: I think Ill just get the cps1/cps2+voltmeter. Eventhough I wont need the cps1/cps2, wont hurt to have them.

thanks again man!

Last edited:

mltv

n00b
Actually, jamma-x seems to be sold out (I tried the cps1/cps2/volt, and just the volt). And dont see it on ebay. Ill make a WTB post if no one has any other sources for it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Actually, jamma-x seems to be sold out (I tried the cps1/cps2/volt, and just the volt). And dont see it on ebay. Ill make a WTB post if no one has any other sources for it.

you realize you are talking to the man behind jnx, right?send him a message. i'm sure he can help you out.

also +1 for the atlas.