My Garage Arcade...

mikemann

Quiz Detective
Found this sub-forum and really enjoyed checking out everyone's collections. I thought I should maybe share mine.

Don't have a fancy or catchy name for my place yet, it's just my arcade in the garage. :)

It's always evolving. I just recently sold a couple woodies (Gyruss & Time Pilot) and added another NAC (hence the one that is being worked on in the pics)...but this is my current setup at the moment.

I'd like to add a pair of drivers and a pin at some point.

Enjoy!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn dude very nice.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Looks great man, I love the Big Trouble in Little China poster - It really ties the room together.
:cool:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
this is rad. big ups to people who have classics and candies.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Nice! I wish mine looked as good. I have the same ikea chairs for the candy cabs.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Very sweet setup there! Nice work.

mikemann

Quiz Detective
Thanks guys. I should take a few with the lights off and everything on...Looks a little better.

Nice! I wish mine looked as good. I have the same ikea chairs for the candy cabs.

I really like those chairs. The little bit of back support you get is nice and they are only a few bucks more than the other cheapie stools from IKEA. Just wish they came in some other colors.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I like the high score Pepsi menu. Haven't seen that before. Place looks good - do they all run?

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Wow, looks amazing! I really like the mix of American and Japanese cabs you've got going on there.

mikemann

Quiz Detective
I like the high score Pepsi menu. Haven't seen that before. Place looks good - do they all run?

Yep. All working and all some level of restoration on my part. :)

I'll take a pic tonight with everything on.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
yyyouww loouukxiy baahstoourrrd!!!!!!!!. nice one, mate. one of the best cab collections i've seen

mightygstyper

New Challenger
You need pics of that comfy ass couch. Maybe the soda fridge also. That soda fridge and couch might be the dopest things in the garage.

mikemann

Quiz Detective
You need pics of that comfy ass couch. Maybe the soda fridge also. That soda fridge and couch might be the dopest things in the garage.

LOL...I don't even know what to say to that. I kinda was hoping that Rally-X might have been in your favorites...but I should have known better. Couch and Fridge. :-P And snacks right?