My Garage Arcade...

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Super nice! I'd love to swing by and check out the goods one day. :buttrock:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Neo 25 up for sale? I would love a second one, but Im in the process of getting a new place.

mikemann

Quiz Detective
Thanks, yeah...I got bit by the pinball bug and needed to get some funds and room. Sold it this morning. Was sad to see it go.

mikemann

Quiz Detective
I live in California...our cars can be outside all year long. But you're only seeing 1/3rd of my garage. I can still pull a car in if we needed to and occasionally do when unloading something big or lots of groceries.

mikemann

Quiz Detective
The majority of the games are on two 20 amp circuits. I have outlets every 4 feet and they alternate between each circuit.

Godfather

n00b
The majority of the games are on two 20 amp circuits. I have outlets every 4 feet and they alternate between each circuit.
Very cool. I have 5 arcades and it just seems once i get them all going something else springs loose

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Very cool. I have 5 arcades and it just seems once i get them all going something else springs loose

You have 5 arcade games. An arcade is a place that houses arcade games. Or did you mean that you have five separate venues featuring arcade games?

See, an arcade is a type of roman architecture. It's room made up of a series or arched hallways. Often these were used to house shops and stalls in antiquity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcade_(architecture)

In our time, an arcade game was a midway type game that was coin-operated, and could fit into... You guessed it; shops and stalls... A "Video Arcade". Hence they are "Arcade games".

Last edited:

Godfather

n00b
You have 5 arcade games. An arcade is a place that houses arcade games. Or did you mean that you have five separate venues featuring arcade games?

See, an arcade is a type of roman architecture. It's room made up of a series or arched hallways. Often these were used to house shops and stalls in antiquity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcade_(architecture)

In our time, an arcade game was a midway type game that was coin-operated, and could fit into... You guessed it; shops and stalls... A "Video Arcade". Hence they are "Arcade games".

5 Arcade machines. More specifically: Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Street Fighter II turbo hyper fighting championship edition.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Those pics with the lights off and the cabs running is awesome! Is that a Neo 25? I've never seen that topper before- just the one with the 4 slots for the mini marquees. You've got a setup that I dream about.