My Garage Arcade...

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
amazing garage. You are lucky that you live in california. In europe you wonエt find a garage this dry to keep all electronic devices in perfect shape.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Tell that to all these dead almond trees. When it comes to California being lucky about the water crisis, I guess garage arcades are the one thing that might benefit.
Spoiler:
slide_394130_4819408_free.jpg

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Oh my gosh, the pepsi sign and all! So authentic. I'd feel so comfortable in there.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Awesome! Wish I had that kind of room, although, mine probably would be half that cool. Great job!

Last edited:

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Man those Candy Cabs are so sexy in your arcade room. I have to have at least one like it one day in the future.

Thanks for sharing!

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
That is pretty impressive! I assume that the given how nice the inside seems to be, that it's well insulated and the weather doesn't really effect the condition of all your arcade cabinets and electronics?

mikemann

Quiz Detective
That is pretty impressive! I assume that the given how nice the inside seems to be, that it's well insulated and the weather doesn't really effect the condition of all your arcade cabinets and electronics?

Thanks, yeah I'm fortunate to live in Northern California. The garage is insulated and finished off on that side and the temperatures do get a little warm in the summer and cold in the winter but nothing excessive.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Very nice setup!

Your kids must be pretty popular, and you guys can have some pretty awesome tournaments.

What game gets played the most?

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Im blown away how clean all the cabs are. Everything looks so mint. Looks awesome man!

mikemann

Quiz Detective
Very nice setup!

Your kids must be pretty popular, and you guys can have some pretty awesome tournaments.

What game gets played the most?

The Ms. Pac is running an ArcadeSD multi, so that probably get's the most attention in general. If we a big group of kids over, they all seem to gravitate towards Soul Calibur in one of the candies. Super Hang on is also a big favorite

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
That sound's like fun. Show them the King of Kong documentary and maybe they'll shot for a high score.

Soul Caliber is a great game.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Thanks. I probably enjoy cleaning them and restoring them as much, if not more than playing them....

It sure shows. Most of my cabs look like shit but seeing yours gives me motivation to get them in proper order :)

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I just noticed the high score table on the concession sign - nice touch!