How many games did you have per system?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I actually played most NES and SNES games back in the day when I'd go to my friend's house down the street. He entered one of those Blockbuster tournaments and got a high score in Donkey Kong Country, which won him 3 rentals per week for a full year free. WE definitely took advantage :D At one point, we had pretty much gone through everything at the time and settled on Mario's Missing...we still played it all weekend.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
I had about 3 Master System, 10ish Mega Drive. As everyone else rented a lot traded a bit. The only games I remember buying with my own money were at that time were Double Dragon on the Master System and Turtles Tournament Fighter on the Mega Drive. Later on my brother had PS1 and I owned 4-5 games for it. And Gameboy 5-6.

I remember always staring at the Mega CD in Toys R Us, asking my parents for it, but of course it was too expensive.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
For all of my systems I managed to get together enough money for between 10-15 games maximum.

Same pretty much. Only used to get games on my birthday or Christmas for console stuff. I had an Amiga growing up and we used to copy the games from friends as school so that bumped up the selection a bit. When I started working part time around the age of 15 I started to buy a bit more, probably 1 every month or two.