The "Relaxing" game of your choice.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Definitely Neo Turf Masters for me. It's super chill and relaxing, best played with a beer in hand. You can take your time, think about and line up your shots, and if you miss, it's no big deal.

selfReg

n00b
KoF '98. It's a game I play so often that arcade mode mostly has my brain at ease.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Fucken these days any time I can sit down and play a game, it's more relaxing than the alternative.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I used to love spacing out while playing We Love Katamari.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Probably Turtles in Time or Batman Returns, both snes version

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Bazaru de Gozaru (CD-RomRom) -- A very contemplative experience, like meditating before a wall picturing your own shadow, one shaped like a monkey ;).

Thanks to Yama for showing it to me.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Lately I've been having Gohan's mom tongue my balls while I play. Makes pretty much anything more relaxing.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Fucken these days any time I can sit down and play a game, it's more relaxing than the alternative.

work is a bitch isn’t it

All I’ve been playing lately is Ikaruga on PC/steam with my old gravis gamepad, monitor flipped sideways...

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
What would you know about it?

You think I’ve never had a job? Worked full time? Ran a store? Worked till after 2 or 3 in the morning? Skipped my breaks so underage people who legally had to could take theirs on busy days? I’ve been part of the corporate machine, bro. I’m no stranger to it.

Stupid bitch

Granted I don’t have children, or have to pay a mortgage. Thank god.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
You think I’ve never had a job? Worked full time? Ran a store? Worked till after 2 or 3 in the morning? Skipped my breaks so underage people who legally had to could take theirs on busy days? I’ve been part of the corporate machine, bro. I’m no stranger to it.

Stupid bitch

Granted I don’t have children, or have to pay a mortgage. Thank god.

Wow, you're a real fuckin' hero.

J-P

NEST Puppet
For relaxing times - I have been playing some old digital pinball games. Namely Technosoft's Fantastic Pinball Kyuutenkai on the Saturn and Alien Crush on the PCE. While at work, I have been reclining with the Game Boy Color to partake in some Kirby's Pinball Land. As you were gents.