The "Relaxing" game of your choice.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Guitar Hero 2/3 on the easiest difficulty setting are relaxing for me because you can just jam and enjoy the music without worrying too much about failing the songs like you do on the harder settings.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
magical drop 3 & samsho 3

once u memorize the moves you're on autopilot

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
magical drop 3 & samsho 3

once u memorize the moves you're on autopilot
What mode do you normally play Magical Drop 3 on? I always tend to do story but I might start doing Puzzle mode to mix it up!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Currently it's the Special Mode in RayCrisis on the PS1. Beautifully abstract polygons moving in 60 frames per second to a tailored Zuntata score? Encroachment? WTF?! Yes, all that & more...

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Symphony of the Night. No matter how I play it, it just feels like flowing zen.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Bubble Bobble (Sega Master System)
Alex Kidd in Monster World and Shinobi World (Sega Master System)
Tetras (Gameboy)
Puzzle Bobble (MVS)

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Streets of Rage 2 relaxes me. Something about breaking a galsia's back with Max is relaxing for me.

Never thought of SOR 2, but I love playing it!!
I play it whenever I get a chance, and come to think of it is a relaxing g way to pass the time.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Wizards n Warriors NES a good relaxing game imo. Picked it up again yesterday played through last night good times.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Online gaming wise SFV. Never really get salty love notes since the system makes it harder to send them and I keep my ranking points low so I can play and chill rather then get serious about it. Also TMNT '89 chills me out.

Offline 3rd Strike. I'll just screw around and not have a care in the world. Also TTT2 for some reason usually chills me out. Been switching to Tekken 6 just because I never really ranked up anybody, but it's just not the same.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Ray Tracers (PS1/Taito) -- this little successor to Chase H.Q. delivers relaxation through demolition. You glide through fictional cities & landscapes to a nice soundtrack with fine controls and an arcadey minimalism. I recommend Hawk's car, the blue one &... just keep the nitro flowing ;).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Usually Battlefield 1 as there's something satisfying about lodging a bayonet,shovel or hatchet into your opponent. Otherwise I find games like Front Mission relaxing, currently working my way through 4.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
magical drop 2 & Sam Sho 2

once you memorize the moves you can just zone as you move from level to the next

dat swordclash.wav :D

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Aeroblasters for me. The stage 1 bgm is so relaxing and perfectly in-sync with the stage layout. Even if I haven't played the game in a long time and no longer have it down, it's still non-stressful to casually play through ass far as I can. It always feels comfortable.