I hate the Snes, it's a piece of crap

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Super Mario world to me is a perfect video game.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I agree. I can't believe all the retro love it gets from people.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
SNES Aladdin doesn't have the iconic camel. Therefore the SNES is objectively a piece of crap.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I hated the SNES because it kicked the Genesis ass in sound, graphics, colors. I loved my genesis.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Love it. Hate the hipsters who have inflated the damn price!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Super Metroid would beg to differ. DAMN....SNES & GEN was the Golden Age of gaming.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
16 bit FTW!

I loved my Genesis but damn it if I didn't also love me some SNES. F-Zero, Link to the Past, Mario World, and Super Metroid.

(nice trolling Panda. Guaranteed to fire up some peeps. lol)

:buttrock:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Love it. Hate the hipsters who have inflated the damn price!

Sums things up 100%. I'd never let it go, but I've let go buying games for it about 3 years now, same with the NES as the gutter trash on both sides of the gaming side of things have ruined home console Nintendo based cartridge sales for people who are sane and not financially irresponsible.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
SNES is best console ever. If it came between Neo and SNES. I'd pick SNES, if it came between your life and SNES, id pick the N64. Fuck out of my face.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
eh, SNES and Genesis both have things they do well and don't do as well, and particular genres and standout games make each worth owning. You can own a console to play games you like on without fanboying for it??? so i've heard

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'd never let it go, but I've let go buying games for it about 3 years now, same with the NES as the gutter trash on both sides of the gaming side of things have ruined home console Nintendo based cartridge sales for people who are sane and not financially irresponsible.

Now is the time to scoop N64 before the retro tards discover it.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
SNES is the slow man's system. The processor was slow so the games were slow, so it was perfect for those slow aspies.

Motherfucking blast processing for the win!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
SNES is the slow man's system. The processor was slow so the games were slow, so it was perfect for those slow aspies.

Motherfucking blast processing for the win!

Your momma was slow

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I know this is trolling by KP, but I'll bite.

The Genny has more titles I'd rather play today, but the SNES titles I'll still play today are better overall.

SMW
SMW2
Super Punchout
Mega Man X series
Super Metroid
Zelda
DKC series

You can still get a majority of "good" SNES titles for a reasonable price on Ebay. Just stay away from the youtube retro tard recommendation. The good thing is Nintendo generally acknowledges the titles that sell for big money 2nd hand and makes sure they get out on the Virtual Console.

In closing, you could give me just a SNES for games for the rest of my life and I'd be happy.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
The SNES is a great system, it's just not for me. I appreciated the graphics, sound and special effects but the games didn't feel right. The Genesis fit like a glove.

Last edited: