Rez Infinite Physical Release PreOrder NOW!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Are there any differences from the HD X-Box 360 release outside of VR support?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Shiiiit all of it is tempting!!!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
wow, didn't even know this was a thing. not too fussy about a physical release, but will be putting this on my 'to buy' list. i also really enjoyed child of eden.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
From the brief look I had, the graphics look redrawn rather than just upscaled. Lighting looks way improved too. I could be wrong because I only looked at a few screens.

I'd love that vinyl, but that price is absurd. I do want the sphere pin though.

PS: Rez is so fucking good.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Got the game and the ridiculously priced vinyl.

Now to wait for a holiday deal on a PS4 lol.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up, I'm all over this. I still have my euro DC Rez around here somewhere and I remember it being a PITA to boot up on a US console.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I've heard crap things about 1am8bits shipping...there basic option is media mail which is unpadded and unsecure.

Still bought it...of course.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
That Phil Fish designed T-shirt is lame AF.

Jon

fake

15 Year Member
What do you expect? It's Phil Fish.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I like Iam8bit vinyl releases, but this price is ridiculous. It's still just a novelty, and not worth my money.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
That Phil Fish designed T-shirt is lame AF.

Jon

4-phil-fish-attacks__medium.jpg

you can fuck this mouth for a fruit cup

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I like Iam8bit vinyl releases, but this price is ridiculous. It's still just a novelty, and not worth my money.

Yep, plus the waiting time is ridiculous. You have to pay for all of their releases at least half a year in advance. I was pretty enthusiastic when they started with vinyl, after all they released some Rare goodness (Banjo Kazooie, Battletoads etc.). But their program is pretty uninspired lately with only some good announcements like Killer Instinct or Rez. Gonna pass on this one and hope to find it for cheap(er) someday.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I ordered a physical copy of the game... Tempted on the vinyl, but I don't have any means to play it now, and don't really feel like just getting another item for the book shelf I'll just have to dust every other day or so. Super tempting, but I will let the bigger fans have those items. I'm psyched for the game, though! Definitely one worth having a physical copy of!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Shit, just realized this is the I Am 8-Bit shop a few blocks away from me. I wonder if I can just have this set to pickup in store. Going to inquire. :D

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
This was a hard pass for me. $40 for the game, plus $12.xx shipping, and tax? Nope.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just ordered the Vinyl, thinking about the physical game but I doubt ill pick it up.