Mods - Delete thread please

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I hate driving in St. Paul. Old buildings, no movies theatres, confusing streets. At least you have comic book stores and hobby stuff.

What say you Kiel, Ookitarpanda, Grinwing, and Magician?

answers: they're all hipsters.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
nope.

but gregn is good enough...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Because St. Paul is awesome and it hasn't been ruined by hipsters yet like uptown

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Because St. Paul is awesome and it hasn't been ruined by hipsters yet like uptown

I'll accept that answer. I like to go to the Source with my co-workers to play D&D in the St. Paul area. And the fairgrounds are there too. Wasn't Guitar Center where the source is now? Now that you think of it, its hipster central near me with Target and Half-Price Books. Honestly, I haven't been to Uptown since Cheapo moved. I go to the Cheapo near my parents house in Blaine. Dreamhaven in the uptown area is long gone too. The only reason to go there is to go to K-Mart when they have weird bargain bin games.

One reason I hate St. Paul is I can't find some addresses on my GPS when visiting people and I got a parking ticket once visiting Verbatum (Paul - Castlevania 1cc) in the winter once because the snow obscured the end curb where you couldn't park.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
One reason I hate St. Paul is I can't find some addresses on my GPS when visiting people and I got a parking ticket once visiting Verbatum (Paul - Castlevania 1cc) in the winter once because the snow obscured the end curb where you couldn't park.
You condemn an entire city because you have a shit GPS and you once got a parking ticket because you parked where you shouldn't have parked? Makes sense.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
You condemn an entire city because you have a shit GPS and you once got a parking ticket because you parked where you shouldn't have parked? Makes sense.

:evil laugh:

I've lived in the country off and on for 20 years where all you had to worry about were no street lights, abandoned buildings, and hitting deer. And no crowds. Parking is abundant out in the country. It takes 30 minutes to drive to shopping, but it's all driving in the country; in the city, it takes 30 minutes to get anywhere because of all the stoplights.

I'm slowly getting used to the crowded streets and limited parking of the city. Last time I lived in the city was 1996 when I was going to college.

Have you ever lived or been in the country madman?

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I heard that St. Paul has an anti-semetic Target. :keke:

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
St.Pauli got really the best fans relaxed almost no violence...But they can drink like crazy :)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Why do you want it deleted?