Which Neo game makes you the hardest?

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
And I don't mean a half-chub. I mean rock hard. Samurai Shodown 2? KOF 98? For me it will always be Fatal Fury 1 because it was my first. And you never forget your first.

Discuss.

_2xs

War Room Troll
I think its Art of Fighting 2.

Air Fighting is pretty much supressed by enemy K.I. and too often countered. People told me to learn the Fighting pattern, but Im not into it. I playing my game with domination and having the initiative. Blocking and such is my weak point, so AoF 2 defeats me totally. The most absurd is, that im doing better on hard, then on easy mode. Its like the game is laughing me out.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Any fighting game when I'm scrub busting a human opponent.
"winning at this game makes my Dick fkn hard!!!"

Playing against the CPU does the opposite.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
sorry but I can't get an erection from a video game - especially neo-geo. Mildly fat cheeks get me there. :keke:

I really enjoy playing Aero Fighters 2 as it brings back sweet childhood memories...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
haha hell yes to both the pic and RB2

"walking off a situation here folks.... Dont act like your not impressed!!!"

DaveGeorge

NEST Puppet
Can't say I get aroused from playing video games, but I do like tearing Yuri and King's clothes of in KOF94 ;)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Viewpoint -- the quan package of my Neo-Geo dreams, the femme fatale among difficulty settings. You dive into this world of shooting toys and jack-in-the-box clownery to get yourself killed by a quadruple faced totem pole. There's also the funkster soundtrack, and the glowering enigma bugs and many more surprises of the deadliest kind.

Published one year after Desert Storm, it even features a flight through an Iraqi black gold field in the 4th level, with dozens of oil gushers spouting fires at your ship and just the right Bombs-over-Baghdad-arabic-maquam in stereo to set the mood right. Too good to be true? Well, even the Aicom jingle is a masterpiece.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
The original Real Bout Fatal Fury (foremost) along with KOF 95 & SS3.

All 3 of those toss my salad... I automatically hard, like getting my dick sucked by a fagit in a closet.

How do you explain that?

You can't.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
My first real neo chubb:

When you put some good time into Top Hunter, love it, and then find out there is a move list.

Missile

Another Striker
AOF 2. Those huge Big zooming sprites....

I think of the tiny sprites in MOTW to last longer

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Only money gets me hard... Money Idol Exchanger, that is.