Yet another Naomi thread on a Neo forum

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ok, so here's the deal. I got a Naomi 2 mobo finally, and it had issues booting. Popped the top off and noticed that one of the fans wasn't spinning consistently. So I yanked the one out of my N1 board and of course, it booted right up. So here we are, does anyone know where I can three of these fans new? And no, not from giz10p. Paying 16 pounds per fan is silly to me. There's got to be a distributor or someone I can order from in the US surely?

Part number HFB44B-05A
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The only US distributor listed on Sepa's site doesn't stock that part. You'll probably have to order from Europe if you want to find one.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
I bought a Sunon KDE0504PFV3. They fit perfectly and are silent. You can get them from here. You can then just replace the connector with the Naomi one and attach the pulse wire to the fan. There's a thread at Arcade Otaku about it also. Just don't try and order from Ali Express, I got the wrong fans three times from three different sellers.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Nice, looks like it's a few mm thicker than the original and a little less powerful, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
a silent fan for the naomi? I might need that in my life.

I replaced all my naomi fans with silence type. They are great, I will check the brand when I am home . Price is good too.no need to be original one.