PCE / T-16 1CC thread

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Ok lets try this again, the last thread got deleted when the time machine got activated.

So far got these done:

Gunhed
Vigilante
Splatterhouse
Raiden

Been working on Violent Soldier there is no way in hell I will be ever to 1cc this beast. Hell I'll be happy just to beat it stages 5 & 6 are nightmarish. Working on Raiden as well made it to stage 4 boss before loosing a life. So hard to recover after you loose your power ups arrgh.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Gunhead
Psychosis
Makyou Densetsu
Final Soldier
Super Star Soldier
Soldier Blade
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
Gradius
Parodius
PC Genjin 1 and 2
Air Zonk
Kyuukyoku Tiger
R-Type
Splatterhouse
Ninja Spirit - this was luck with that last huge fall
J.J. and Jeff
P-47
and some others, those were off the top of my head

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Gunhed
Soldier Blade
Side Arms
Override (2-All)
Ninja Spirit
Seirei Sensei Spriggan
Gate of Thunder
Winds of Thunder
Akumajou Dracula Chi no Rondo
Kaze Kiri
Iga Ninden Gaiou
Ane-San
Crest Of Wolf

There could be some others

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Damn guys nice list, i need to get busy. Panda, how rough is Super Star Soldier to get the 1cc? Might pick it up soon, Gunhed being very similar was pretty easy until stage 9.

Wow ASID 2 all on Override thats really impressive man.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Damn guys nice list, i need to get busy. Panda, how rough is Super Star Soldier to get the 1cc? Might pick it up soon, Gunhed being very similar was pretty easy until stage 9.

Wow ASID 2 all on Override thats really impressive man.

Super Star only gets ugly around Stage 4, if you stay fully powered up its not too bad. But dying hurts a lot. It's harder than Gunhed, imo. Final Soldier is a good one, easy to beat, so is Psychosis, love that one.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I only did finish 1 game with just 1 CC on PCE.... Kaze Kiri Ninja. God bless the slide lol

PD: I did the whole game not knowing the character could use magic lol

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Making progress on Raiden hucard, got half way through stage 6 before loosing my first life. I didn't realize this but the game pulls rank on you if you use the laser "blue icon". The 3 stage boss was a 50% chance not getting hit. This is where I discovered this shit with the laser. Today I said screw it going at him with the Vulcan & homing missles and sure enough his bullets were considerably slower w/ Vulcan vs the laser. Some you guys might already have known this but now I feel a 1cc is very achievable for me. The 5 stage boss is still giving me grief sometimes I hate his bullet patterns very hard to get down.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Only one so far is cyber core. Not too bad until the later stages, then it gets sticky.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
1943 Kai
Kyūkyoku Tiger
R Type I
Final Solider
Soldier Blade
Fighting Street CD (aka Street Fighter 1- yes I am using the pad)
Tenchi Wo Kurau CD
Vigilante
Splatterhouse
Ninja Spirit (also got lucky at the last fall stage)
Altered Beast
World Jockey (won all 16 stages)
Formation Soccer 90
Super Volleyball
Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball Bu: PC Bangai Hen

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hell yeah finally got a no death run on Raiden hucard! I was so damn nervous on the last level I almost fucked it up. After many, many hours of practice I could make it to about the middle of level 7 consistently w/o dying but those damn spider like crawlers on the pipes would manage to snipe me. But finally this afternoon got lucky and got it done. Last level is way easier than the 7th as far as stupid sniping enemies.

Pic:

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
1943 Kai
Kyūkyoku Tiger
R Type I
Final Solider
Soldier Blade
Fighting Street CD (aka Street Fighter 1- yes I am using the pad)
Tenchi Wo Kurau CD
Vigilante
Splatterhouse
Ninja Spirit (also got lucky at the last fall stage)
Altered Beast
World Jockey (won all 16 stages)
Formation Soccer 90
Super Volleyball
Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball Bu: PC Bangai Hen

Spent some time on Altered Beast today damn congrts man tough, tough game. This game is unreal and very anger inducing especially them damn dogs lol. Once they pounce you that life you have is pretty much over because you can never get up off the floor.

Lots of time going to be spent here I can already tell, boss on stage two is awful.

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Wait, altered beast was on PCE?

Yeah, its actually a decent port as far as the graphics & sprite animation goes. I don't even mind pushing up for jump. It annoyed the shit out of me last night though. Guess I was just accustomed to the Gennys difficulty which is very easy compared to this.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Dracula X
Kaze Kiri
Coryoon
Sapphire
Soldier Blade
Gunhed
Fatal Fury special
Valis 4
Cotton
Gate of Thunder
Ninja Spirit
Macross 2036

Last edited:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
1ccd Star Parodier the other day, first time playing it. I think I had 15-20 lives remaining at the end, pretty easy game. But fun!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
1cc Spriggan today. Again, not that challenging, but enjoyable. I was originally playing with the yellow/green weapon combo, but switched to the blue/red combo instead - the spinning fireballs as defense were quite helpful towards the end.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
1cc Spriggan today. Again, not that challenging, but enjoyable. I was originally playing with the yellow/green weapon combo, but switched to the blue/red combo instead - the spinning fireballs as defense were quite helpful towards the end.

Cool. I'd like to go back and play Spriggan sans yellow/green.

I 1cc'd Nexzr today. I've owned it for 5 or 6 years and my wall was stage 3 up until a week ago.

It's really not that hard after all. I highly recommend it though.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Cool. I'd like to go back and play Spriggan sans yellow/green.

I 1cc'd Nexzr today. I've owned it for 5 or 6 years and my wall was stage 3 up until a week ago.

It's really not that hard after all. I highly recommend it though.

That's on my next to play, seems like a fun game the quick couple rounds I played.

Is there any difference between the Summer Carnival version and the vanilla Nexzr?