Hi (Punky kid DracoBlade introduces Himself)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Well, that's probably the best endorsement I've ever gotten. If I ever release a DVD or something, that's going on the box.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
so, guy wants to graduate and write about games for a living, head bangs to nu metal while whacksterbating, and decides to muck rake here with all the old dicks of the internet for story banter. Choad.
882014-stewart.jpg

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Well, that's probably the best endorsement I've ever gotten. If I ever release a DVD or something, that's going on the box.

I won't even sue!

Nu Metal sucks

Most of it yea.
so, guy wants to graduate and write about games for a living, head bangs to nu metal while whacksterbating, and decides to muck rake here with all the old dicks of the internet for story banter. Choad.
View attachment 38307

Definitely would love to write about games for a living but that's a hobby just like dicking around with you old chodes. I went to school for the experience (and to gtfo out of Cental California) as well as learning of course but you def don't need a degree to write about games nor write a short story. My passion is storytelling and words are just a tool (but not like the shitty TOOL band Sylvie must tug to). Believe me I'm a young asshole, but a completely naive austist? No sir.

I should really use my wordly talents to write back of the block blurbs to youtuber boxsets according to Jibba.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Nu metal has a pattern, which is why it leaves such a bad aftertaste. It was just a thing where people who listened to all sorts of shit made music, and when it was fresh and weird it was good, but then... it got old. Not to mention, Sublime experimented with a lot of the same influences... and were just so much better, probably because they listened to more shit.

Edit: Wondering... is Faith No More considered nu metal... they sort of predate most of the other bands, Angel Dust is an amazing album from them.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Just like the German schoolboard does when examining the pages between 1914 and 1945.

You forgot to mention the Middle Ages, when we were kind enough to murder around as the Teutonic Order. And it's school board. What's the matter with you?

Do you have blue eyes when staring at your own shit btw?

I have blue eyes regardless -- it's the breed. Thought you knew...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I mean the Armenian genocide is still sort of relevant as a critique of shitty people in the past like oliverclaude's countrymen or scumbags like you <3
How is the Aghet relevant as a "critique" of me? Do you mean to say (in a badly phrased way) that I am no better than "shitty people from the past" (and by that I assume you mean those who witnessed a genocide without speaking out/acting against it [e. g. Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg] or even approved of it [like Hans Humann et. al.])? I might be shitty and a scumbag, but I'm not that. Neither am I my country (or proud of it) nor am I a Turk btw. [and there were quite a few German figures (officials as well as publicists) who tried to act against the Armenian genocide, Armin Wegner being the most prominent figure.]
You get a cookie for bringing up the Aghet instead of the Shoa... but why not go back further, heard of the Herero and Namaqua?

Nah I have an abnormally large size, but only your girlfriend remembers that. You should keep your mouth closed bb grl.
How is that an answer to the taunt you quoted? If that is really all you have, you're even less of a writer than I thought.

See Below.
See what? Your retorts are just as random and weak as your tastes. 2/10.

P.S.:
dude, seriously, what is it with you and the gay shit?
this more pc?
Spoiler:

i0ynSFa.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
when he waves hello to you he is raising awareness for autism

MuppeT

War Room Troll
everyone ask him a a stupid question .. so we get a world record multi-reply.

my question is - have you ever farted while sneezing ?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
i remember when this son of a bitch called 20 year olds OLD to lust after!
it was like... today, thats why

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
How is the Aghet relevant as a "critique" of me? Do you mean to say (in a badly phrased way) that I am no better than "shitty people from the past" (and by that I assume you mean those who witnessed a genocide without speaking out/acting against it [e. g. Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg] or even approved of it [like Hans Humann et. al.])? I might be shitty and a scumbag, but I'm not that. Neither am I my country (or proud of it) nor am I a Turk btw. [and there were quite a few German figures (officials as well as publicists) who tried to act against the Armenian genocide, Armin Wegner being the most prominent figure.]
You get a cookie for bringing up the Aghet instead of the Shoa... but why not go back further, heard of the Herero and Namaqua?

How is that an answer to the taunt you quoted? If that is really all you have, you're even less of a writer than I thought.

See what? Your retorts are just as random and weak as your tastes. 2/10.

P.S.:

this more pc?
Spoiler:

i0ynSFa.jpg

Honestly was just calling you a Nazi har har, cause Germany (oliverclaude=Cologne). SO I'm even less clever a writer than you imagine.
Woah now! Going a little too far with the freeze frame brotha but good job! (I am blind in one eye which is why I blink at erratic rates asymmetrically) but I'm sure you could freeze frame alot of shots for such effect!

EDIT: Jibba: Santa Maria! Great place to raise a family, even if it has the highest teen pregnancy per capita in the US statistically. But its not for me, no opportunities for an autist only boots with spurs and strawberries. Good strawberries there though!

Muppet: Many times, sometimes worse.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Honestly was just calling you a Nazi har har, cause Germany (oliverclaude=Cologne). SO I'm even less clever a writer than you imagine.
you are only good at disappointing I see.

But at least you seem to have a sense of humor and can roll with the punches... welcome, I guess.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

What is this some kind of act? Throwing epithets around like a 12-year old, then coming back as the try-hard simpatico -- does this really work on other boards? Now stop spasmodically adhering to this thread like to momma's tit, get out there and prove your self-alleged, yet unseen analytical video game qualities. Or just quit, before this utter bullshit becomes utter bore. Honestly.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
What is this some kind of act? Throwing epithets around like a 12-year old, then coming back as the try-hard simpatico -- does this really work on other boards? Now stop spasmodically adhering to this thread like to momma's tit, get out there and prove your self-alleged, yet unseen analytical video game qualities. Or just quit, before this utter bullshit becomes utter bore. Honestly.

Done.

https://tapas.io/series/thelastblade/info