Panda Island Meat Part II

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That's right, it's time for another Panda Island Meat! Same rules as last time, we don't smoke not drink, food will be there as will be games. I've got room for about 9-10 peoples. Spots are being taken up. Sign in if you wanna come. No dirtbags.

September 10th is the day

Guestbook
1. GohanX
2. Mugicha
3. 100proof
4. Tweek
5. Bartre
6. Wyo_vr4
7. Drake
8. Lions3
9. Caldwert

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
You just had to do this shit on my birthday, didn't you. ;)

I might not be able to go depending on what my wife has planned. Will keep you updated.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You just had to do this shit on my birthday, didn't you. ;)

I might not be able to go depending on what my wife has planned. Will keep you updated.

Lol, my daughters birthday is the same day. As is one of the guests of another attendee. We can add your name to the cake too!!!!

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Damn, I remember talking to you about this during MGC. Wanted to go after we talked about it. I'll keep checking back in on this thread, if the last spot isn't taken up after a little while, I might come out if you're willing to have me :).

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
happy b-day proof!

Im also not 100% certain for availability. I just started new a job this week, and I feel lil awkward asking for time off right away. If it was my old job, I'd be like this:

foreverdealwithit.gif

Ill figure it out soon.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Damn, I remember talking to you about this during MGC. Wanted to go after we talked about it. I'll keep checking back in on this thread, if the last spot isn't taken up after a little while, I might come out if you're willing to have me :).

Absolutely brotha, let me know, I can scoop you from the airport if necessary.

100proof

10 Year Member
happy b-day proof!

Im also not 100% certain for availability. I just started new a job this week, and I feel lil awkward asking for time off right away. If it was my old job, I'd be like this:

Ill figure it out soon.

Birthday is Sept. 10th and while I'd love to spend my special day with you clowns, the wife gets right of first refusal. She's earned it after putting up with me for the last 12+ years.

Let me know what you decide to do though, Mugi. It'll be an easier decision to make if you and Gohan can or can't make it (as far as getting a ride/splitting gas money/etc.).

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Dude, my wife would straight up murder me if I drove to another state to hang with fellow nerds on my birthday. Go enjoy your day :D

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'll take that birthday cake for $50 shipped pls.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Lol, my daughters birthday is the same day.

Lol, one of the locals here did something similar. He had a meet on the same day as his son's high school graduation party. It was pretty funny as the kids were straight up scared/ paranoid that we were around. Guy has like 12 candies in his garage for that arcade experience. Kids would not come in unless we all left lol.

100proof

10 Year Member
Dude, my wife would straight up murder me if I drove to another state to hang with fellow nerds on my birthday. Go enjoy your day :D

Remind me not to cross your wife.

My wife would prefer that I stay away on my birthday ��������

This is why I'm bothering to ask. She may just be happy to get rid of me for a day.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm not 100% yet but pencil me in pls :)

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Gates to Panda Island open on Sept 10th? Without a Pulstar toll? Yep, i'm in :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Sounds like a good ole' time.