Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DracoBlade's Modest Games Hoard (Pray for my shelf the thread)

Fio's Quartermaster

Just realized that you had the anniversary edition SF stick. Oh man, I remember that shit, horrible out of the box. I remember a buddy was using it and during a game the stick shaft came right out of the controller . Looks like you modded yours though thankfully.

Rugal's Thug

Nice NEO CD collection. Many great videogames showed there.

Congrats!

Gandalf Of Gibberish

I work at a hardware store that would let you make 1x pine material into different sizes, table and chop saw then you'd just need some black paint....I live in northern mn tho probably cheaper than a new unit? they aren't very long? its weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    white people shit is worthless .

Fio's Quartermaster

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    I work at a hardware store that would let you make 1x pine material into different sizes, table and chop saw then you'd just need some black paint....I live in northern mn tho probably cheaper than a new unit? they aren't very long? its weird?
    What the hell are you talking about...

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by cr8zykuban0 View Post
    that poor shelf but nice cd collection. ooooh didn't know rumble fish 2 was released on ps2. will definitely have to look into picking that up!
    Rumble Fish 2 wasnt, that's the first game! God I would love for them to have ported the sequel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    Just realized that you had the anniversary edition SF stick. Oh man, I remember that shit, horrible out of the box. I remember a buddy was using it and during a game the stick shaft came right out of the controller . Looks like you modded yours though thankfully.
    Its so finicky with voltages as well that it needs a full pcb mod in order to make it compatible with any adapters for other systems. Huge pain both literally in size and overall use. WOuld make a good shell for a custom stick so I've heard around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    Nice NEO CD collection. Many great videogames showed there.

Congrats!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Damn if you lived closer I might've fed you some measurements but honestly I'll just buy a new shelf in the next year...or until this one implodes and destroys everything.

Thread Information