DracoBlade's Modest Games Hoard (Pray for my shelf the thread)

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Just realized that you had the anniversary edition SF stick. Oh man, I remember that shit, horrible out of the box. I remember a buddy was using it and during a game the stick shaft came right out of the controller :lolz:. Looks like you modded yours though thankfully.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I work at a hardware store that would let you make 1x pine material into different sizes, table and chop saw then you'd just need some black paint....I live in northern mn tho:scratch: probably cheaper than a new unit? they aren't very long? its weird?

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I work at a hardware store that would let you make 1x pine material into different sizes, table and chop saw then you'd just need some black paint....I live in northern mn tho:scratch: probably cheaper than a new unit? they aren't very long? its weird?

What the hell are you talking about... :conf:

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
that poor shelf but nice cd collection. ooooh didn't know rumble fish 2 was released on ps2. will definitely have to look into picking that up!

Rumble Fish 2 wasnt, that's the first game! God I would love for them to have ported the sequel though.

Just realized that you had the anniversary edition SF stick. Oh man, I remember that shit, horrible out of the box. I remember a buddy was using it and during a game the stick shaft came right out of the controller :lolz:. Looks like you modded yours though thankfully.

Its so finicky with voltages as well that it needs a full pcb mod in order to make it compatible with any adapters for other systems. Huge pain both literally in size and overall use. WOuld make a good shell for a custom stick so I've heard around.
Nice NEO CD collection. Many great videogames showed there.

Congrats!
Thanks!

Damn if you lived closer I might've fed you some measurements but honestly I'll just buy a new shelf in the next year...or until this one implodes and destroys everything.