Wild Guns Reloaded (PS4) Trailer

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Damn ! I never expected this from natsume,since they whore out harvest moon so much.It's great to see they haven't forgotten there past games.This look like a must buy for me.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Sigh...

I wish Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, etc. didn't make them so much money. Then, they'd have to time to focus on better properties like 'Tail Gator, Spanky's Quest, and Pocky and Rocky.

Jon

Edit: Wow, that "thicky-thick" chick is right up Merc's alley. I actually thought that was a guy until she turned around.

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I love the snes game, so this looks amazing.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Its nice to see all new SNES games in this day and age. Love me some Wild Guns so im definitely there day one

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
Really???!!!!!!!!!

yeah, limited run games received requests for a physical release of this game, but they confirmed with a rep at e3 that an official physical release (albeit limited) of the game on PS4 will be available in north america and they won't need to manufacture it themselves. If that didn't happen, I'm sure limited run games would hop on that asap.

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Be nice to see this get a physical release, the game deserves it.
The snes original goes for stupid money.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nice! Been playing Sunset Riders on MAME lately and this will definitively be a treat, too. Next NATSUME Reloaded: Ninja Warriors ;).

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I've always disliked the trend of new installments for older series getting the Reloaded/Rebirth/Resurrection etc. tags.

So..how about, Ninja Warriors Again Again?

I love the cleverness of this.

P.S. Speaking of Again, did you try Anette? Despite of what critics say, I like it a lot. It offers a fine balance between trash & satisfaction. A scarce tag-team, but so sought after...

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
If limited games is going to release this then they need to limit 1 per customer on this release. I guarantee there is one asshole saving all his money to buy every copy he can get his hands on.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Would love a physical release - that looks friggin beautiful!

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
probably will throw a pre order at play-asia, and see where it goes. No one else seems to be taking them at this moment

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
there really isn't even a confirmed release date anywhere yet.

also, play-asia is balls (at least from my few bad experiences in 10 or so orders). I'll probably just go domestic with amazon unless it's something dumb like xenoblade being a gamestop exclusive.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer

Tanooki

War Room Troll
This ever hits some form of physical release I'm all over it. I had this up until a year or so ago when it became more valuable to me as a $360 cut into a buying a pinball machine. It's a fun but brief game, has some short comings being a non zapper shooter game as can be expected when stuck running left/right with a floating crosshair but it still was quite fun. I can't say I miss it much, but I'd buy it again if this came out the right way (non-digital only.)

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I thought I heard rumblings of Limited Release Games doing a run of these....could swear they said they were doing it