Wild Guns Reloaded (PS4) Trailer

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Mine came in the mail from VGP yesterday.

Hope you didn't use a credit card...lots of info on NeoGAF talking about an apparent breach there.

For those curious the Keychain is not inside the case like it was with River City Ransom...it's just in a polybag along with the game, so you can safely open up the game because it isn't "limited" in any way.

Last edited:

Pushky

n00b
Just bought the SNES on the eshop while i wait for my copy to come from playasia

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Well, I thought snes version was pretty hard.

The widescreen really doesn't help the difficulty. Often times I find myself distracted because of it.

Currently working on 1cc normal, already did easy without continuing. But man did they mess up multiplier, SHARED lives and no continues when the previous version had continues. I hope they patch that cause it seems like such an oversight.

Last edited:

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Is it me or Wild Gun Reloaded super hard?

I thought the same thing too, and I'm playing on the Easy difficulty!

Not knowing what I got myself into, I learned the mechanics of the game over a week ago. Out of all the low print titles, this should've came with a manual by far IMO.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Excellent game on the SNES, but very hard. Nam '75 and blood brothers are similar. There needs to be more of these kind of games.