NEST Puppet
Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
+1.

Super excited for this. Hopefully the release isn't super limited (physical)

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
This one made all that blind ROM collecting/downloading worth it, one of the SNES gems I first discovered with an emulator, and one of the first ROMs I used after I bought a SD2SNES flashcart by krik (wait for his Black Friday sales!) to play with. My SNES was left in an unfinished state given the YPbPr/Component mod I was working on, so I never got back to gaming with it just yet, but all in good time. But anyway, it's good to see this show up for a modern console for the NG.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Whats up with the Japs lately giving NA all these physical versions and leaving us behind first all Resident Evil 4-6 games, Dead Rising, Rez and now this

edit okay RE is coming in europe but why not when NA got it too?

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Is this a Japan physical release or will it be released state side?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Popped up on Amazon again with Preorder. I put my preorder in, then it said "No longer available" ..weird..

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Put in my order just now.

Natsume really needs to get their shit together with these limited edition releases and give concrete times on when Amazon will have them. Additionally, limiting users to only limiting one or two would be terrific. Only place I see any type of information on when to order at Amazon is through the gamefaqs message boards for this game by the user CeeCeeNatsume.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I just got a shipping conformation from play asia.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Yea, fuck amazon and their in-stock/out of stock bullshit.

I had to order it through dealtavern on ebay for $34.99 shipped.

I didn't really care about the keychain, but the $30 shipped on amazon was the lowest price.

Why isn't this getting a release in the large chain stores, they have been stocking plenty of other fucking bugged PS4 shovelware titles.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, fuck amazon and their in-stock/out of stock bullshit.

I had to order it through dealtavern on ebay for $34.99 shipped.

I didn't really care about the keychain, but the $30 shipped on amazon was the lowest price.

Why isn't this getting a release in the large chain stores, they have been stocking plenty of other fucking bugged PS4 shovelware titles.

It's weird. That's why I assumed it was a Japan only release and the reason I preordered mine from play asia. I never saw a amazon pre-order and I buy pretty much every new school game on Amazon.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
pre ordered mine from Play-asia in August and got my shipping conf # this morning. Its a pro/con the way natsume is releasing these recent games. It seems like they are doing it this way to not get burned on making tons of copies that no one buys

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oddly enough I placed my order through Groupon...I don't know I did that?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So I was actually regretting getting a physical copy since digital games minimize the time I have to move my ass off the couch and that is pretty awesome.

So I checked out how much the game costs on PSN...and it's fucking $29.99. Pretty crazy. I figured it'd be like $15. Oh well, I guess I'll keep my disc...assuming Groupon doesn't fuck up the order...

Lazy AND cheao....no wonder the ladies can't keep their hands off me