Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Portland OR.

Seattle checking in and saying hello. Looking forward to interstate trade going forward.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    Seattle checking in and saying hello. Looking forward to interstate trade going forward.
    Hi. Is trading all you are here for?

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

One trade post to rule them all. The life and death of Maniacal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck_00 View Post
    One trade post to rule them all. The life and death of Maniacal.
    stfu noob
    //////////////////ROBOTU$$IN SQUAD///||\\\DXM_MAFFIA\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\FUCK.WIT.US\\\\\\\

Quote Originally Posted by Thebonuslevel View Post
    So I noticed I now have the privilege of creating new topics and decided that my first should be an introduction thread.

Life long nerd and my love affair with the NeezyGeezy is detailed the "Why do you love Neo Geo" thread. Up until a few years ago I was in the military and as such lived a cramped and transient life. I kept gaming, but using the backpack friendly emulation+laptop combo.

About 8 months ago I got in position to start collecting for the first time in my adult life and started out just picking some titles up off of ebay then migrated to some internet forums/making trading friends off of instagram.
    I stayed away from Neo Geo because I am but a mere peasant and sticker shock kept me away. I recently discovered cmvs and have been edging my way into that. My first pick up was Last Blade 2 and I couldn't have been more happy. I never thought growing up that I would own Neo Geo games the joy of actually owning LB2 was amazing and I was hooked. Even if it is the low rent scummy mvs version.

Anyway. I am now here. Let the friendship and rainbows commence.
    The amazing thing about starting up a NEO GEO collection in 2017 is that because of the prices and rarity I still get the 12 year old joy when I get a new title. Its really a substantial system to collect for and holding a case and game in your hand feels like a trophy and accomplishment. There are very few retro systems that can provide that sensation of being back in the early 90's when you acquire one single game.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Rayner View Post
    The amazing thing about starting up a NEO GEO collection in 2017 is that because of the prices and rarity I still get the 12 year old joy when I get a new title. Its really a substantial system to collect for and holding a case and game in your hand feels like a trophy and accomplishment. There are very few retro systems that can provide that sensation of being banged in the asshole back in the early 90's when you acquire one single game.
    Wow.

Thread Information