Justice League official trailer released at Comic-Con

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Good thing I'm not part of their target market, because that looked pretty lame to me.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Good thing I'm not part of their target market, because that looked pretty lame to me.

agreed. looks lame. bruce wayne is supposed to be a tortured soul of a sociopath. not the wisecracking middle aged business man type. the characters look and act wrong. but that aqua man. need to see more of him.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Super early shit like this is just meant to be fanboy bait. Jason Momoa and the guy they got to play the Flash both look and sound the part (though Barry Allen being a kid next to the rest of them seems weird). Bruce Wayne being comic relief is stupid but after Batman v Superman, I imagine they feel like they have to show people they learned SOMETHING. That and it makes him seem more like Tony Stark... and people love them some Tony Stark.

I dunno. I have zero excitement for this after the last couple of movies but at least there's no fucking Jesse Eisenberg.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
this looked super boring to me. it's supposed to tease you and get you all hype.

at least the suicide squad one looked like it would be a fun turn off your mind popcorn flick.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
agreed. looks lame. bruce wayne is supposed to be a tortured soul of a sociopath. not the wisecracking middle aged business man type.

So it's the Adam West Batman reset.:keke:

And I agree Suicide Squad looks like some brain candy.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Suicide Squad looks better, but this isn't too bad. My expectation is super low anyway, I like TV Flash's costume much much more.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It doesn't look that bad to me. I'll watch it when it gets a home release, just like I did with Bat vs Supes. I gotta agree though, the Flash costume looks especially bad. What happened there?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I was totally against Ezra Miller as Barry/Flash because (to me) he didn't look the part at all. In Batman Vs Martha he looked like a retard. But I have to admit in the scenes from this trailer, he grew on me. I still know Grant Gustin from the TV version would have been a great addition to the cast, but whatever. DC's doing their own thing. But at least Miller doesn't look too bad after all.

Now, about recasting Lex Luthor... I wonder if a kickstarter campaign would help...

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Can't say I'm impressed with the preview. I didn't bother with the last DC movie. Though I'm not a comic movie guy too much anyhow.

I did see that Civil War movie, but not because really wanted to. I went to the movies in another city just to a special showing of something. We got there and it had been canceled because the theater was doing a pre showing of civil war a day before general release, on every screen. Said fuck it and drove an hour to the next place where we could try and watch the show, and no good there either, Civil war again, all showings, all screens, all night. So we bought a ticket.

Anyhow, I'm pretty burned out on comic movies. I would much rather see some new animated super hero stuff than the majority of the live action that has been coming out.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
What you don't know or understand about Batman could fill a very large book.

dunno there, south. i've only stopped reading batman and detective comics after the whole new 52 ordeal. maybe if you could specify a little more. and don't worry, i'm not going to get into a angry nerd debate, lol. just curious to know what you think i've missed out on.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Over/under on length... let's say 3 hours even for theatrical, 4 hours and 20 minutes for the Ultimate Edition.

I watched Dawn of Justice and Watchmen: Ultimate Edition both last week, and they reminded me of Zach Snyder's utter contempt for pacing. Seriously, the Ultimate Edition of Watchmen is like sitting through a PBS miniseries it's so damn long. Give him 6 superheroes in the same movie, plus Galactus? Yikes.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hopefully, with Darkseid they'll show some 4th World/New Gods shit. I'd love to see some Kirby stuff on the screen

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
This was the best trailer of comic con! Only trailer that I have liked more was the X-men origins wolverine teaser. Too bad that movie was piece of shit but hopefully this is not.
I am kinda interested now to see that Batman v Superman film.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Here it is, the actual "official" official trailer to Justice League released today to mark the 1 year anniversary of Batman v. Superman. Glad they kept Supes appearance under wraps, no Steppenwulf and nothing about rumored Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Looks shit...

...Then again... I am tired of this mainstream Superhero movie and TV stuff atm...

xROTx