Seattle retro gaming expo

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Hey guys, thought I would chime in and let people know im headed to the retro gaming expo in seattle today. Im gonna be there from 10 am to about 6 PM im wearing brown cargo shorts a black goku shirt with a US flag on the back and a seattle mariners hat. If anyone sees me please stop me and say hello would love to meet a forum member or two.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Wish id known this was a thing. Hope you have a good time dude.

Yeah it was a good time didnt get much but fun hangin out with other nerds. Scored a JVC version of a PVM for 25 bucks pretty stoked, its a 20 inch screen also picked up a super metroid redesign cartridge . Saw a bunch of NEO AES stuff, it was all overpriced but cool to see in the wild none the less, I dont have an AES anymore anyways lol.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
You ever roll down to portland for prge?

Not yet, its on my bucket list but im on the north side of WA state so portland is about a 5 hr drive from me would need to make a weekend out of it and take a friday off work for it to be worth it for me.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
There was someone selling monitors there? Damn.
Yeah he had a couple smaller ones as well but I didnt need another small one just got my little sony 14" for hauling to friends houses for gaming get togethers.

5 hours without traffic. I drove to Portland yesterday from the Seattle area and it took me over 4.5 hours.
well then it would be more like 6 and half hours for me ha

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
How big is the Seattle Retrogaming Expo? I've been wanting to go to Seattle and this would give me a good excuse next year.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
How big is the Seattle Retrogaming Expo? I've been wanting to go to Seattle and this would give me a good excuse next year.

Yeah it's not too big they have only been doing it for a few years now and it's still getting established I wouldn't go out of state for it that's for sure but maybe in a few years it will be big time will tell

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I need to make it to the Seattle show someday. I've been down to the Portland show the last couple years and i enjoy that (even though Portland highly annoys me). But it sounds like the Portland show is much larger than the Seattle show.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
There are some muthafuckin LOLIFOXES on this muthafuckin PLANE!