Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm not sure why Norton is posting if he doesn't have a horse in the race :scratch:

As for me, nothing is going to convince me that Clinton isn't the superior choice in this race. I can understand if people want to sit this one out but voting for Trump is fucking insane.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Down to the simplest denominator between the two.

One is an arrogant, smug, two-face who most of us couldn't be in the same room with for 5 minutes.

The other is an arrogant, smug, two-face who is tied to the mysterious deaths of not one, not two, not twenty, not thirty, but FORTY-SIX people.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I don't vote and let's not derail arguing that dead horse.

If I was to vote. I'd vote trump. If for nothing else than it's crazy enough that it might just work. Voting in Clinton will just bring about more of the same. Trump, if elected, will be on a short leash. The Gov't won't let him run us into WW3 unless they wanted it to happen.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You have zero facts. Your entire presence in this thread is based on the conjecture that Russia's alleged connection to the leak is absolute proof that putin is pulling strings. .

I never said as much.

I said that it shouldn't be surprising or written off.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
because, let's face it, checks and balances whent out the window when president obama started issuing executive orders.

Never needed congress to push the button.

War powers act gives you 60 days. More than enough time to start WWIII.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't vote and let's not derail arguing that dead horse.

If I was to vote. I'd vote trump. If for nothing else than it's crazy enough that it might just work. Voting in Clinton will just bring about more of the same. Trump, if elected, will be on a short leash. The Gov't won't let him run us into WW3 unless they wanted it to happen.

We are currently in a cyber war with Iran, Russia, and China as the major players. That war was started when Hillary told Netanyahu it was okay to release a computer virus that would eventually blow up a nuclear testing site in Iran. The result was that Iran beefed up the site, doubling down their output, and then invested heavily in their own cyber army, before taking out a Saudi oil field in the same way that the stuxnet virus took out Natanz.

So when people say Trump will start a war, Hillary already did.

When people say Trump will result in lives lost, Hillary has already done that.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Spying is a fact of international politics.

Spies don't release the info publicly. The people who leaked the info either have skin in the game or one of those "wants to watch the world burn" types.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Spies don't release the info publicly. The people who leaked the info either have skin in the game or one of those "wants to watch the world burn" types.

Obviously. But riddle me this: which direction is the current moving?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Obviously. But riddle me this: which direction is the current moving?

The current is going in the same direction it always goes. No matter what happens, it still keeps going. Anything big in the news is either not really that big or just a minor inconvenience. The people and the places change but the rest is the same. What is the saying "whoever wins, we lose."

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
bkgHSY3.png

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760225209358114816

https://wikileaks.org/hillary-war/

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Hillary just might be the first female Sith lord.

You heard it here first folks.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
If you let the MSM tell it and they never allow facts to get in the way of a story.
BB

TonK

Least Valuable Player
We are currently in a cyber war with Iran, Russia, and China as the major players. That war was started when Hillary told Netanyahu it was okay to release a computer virus that would eventually blow up a nuclear testing site in Iran. The result was that Iran beefed up the site, doubling down their output, and then invested heavily in their own cyber army, before taking out a Saudi oil field in the same way that the stuxnet virus took out Natanz.

So when people say Trump will start a war, Hillary already did.

When people say Trump will result in lives lost, Hillary has already done that.

Wow, facts. I bet nobody cares.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
a computer virus that would eventually blow up a nuclear testing site

Wow, science and technology never ceases to amaze me!

But how is it possible that we have geniuses that are capable of doing incredible stuff like this...

...and yet no one has ever found a way to give men a four hour erection?

:(

MuppeT

War Room Troll

But how is it possible that we have geniuses that are capable of doing incredible stuff like this...

...and yet no one has ever fou bruh..nd a way to give men a four hour erection?

there are many ways to get 4h erection bruh ... but don't look at hill@ry as there is a 100% chance you will lose it.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ho ho ho

Still waiting to get more confirmation from a legitimate source.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

...and yet no one has ever found a way to give men a four hour erection?

Have you seen Sammy Bean?