Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Maybe he means that it's been obvious to anyone paying attention that the DNC has had control over MSNBC, CNN, CBS, The Washington Post, etc. for years. This isn't the first election they've rigged by controlling the "news."

That about sums it up which is why (and I'm not taking sides) Fox News gets so much shit for being 'Faux News' and other lame ass talking points, it's all rooted back to that problem and has been (fox aside) I can remember from the early 90s. I recall them dialing it home in 1992 when I was in California telling voters that Perot would win a state he clearly wouldn't (if you watch numbers) or that Clinton was going to bag a state by a landslide so 'do not bother' same with people out west who close hours later. You could just watch the voter apathy go more and more as it rolled out west and CNN on the forefront saying this stupid shit from Bernard Shaw and a few others. It sickened me even as a high schooler at that rate, lost my trust in the media that day, never got it back because I realized they were in the fucking tank for the candidate and policy of their choosing. Fox is no saint, while the fluff news (early day) and 8pm on commenator shit leans right to crazy right, people like Shepherd Smith and Chris Wallace and a few others don't play that crap and they're honest with good delivery so you take what you can get.

This crap being outed finally makes proof of the decades of lying bullshit and spin the media enablers give the DNC, it's some kind buttfucking conga line from the left. I'm sure the more those leaks are pulled through you'll also get your obvious qualifiers with industry (movie, tv, music) buttkissers lying to goad their ignorant fans as well.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
theres no hiding it now and the press is in CYA mode

gg yall see u in 2024

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The local media here has no choice but to report it and they're doing their best to play it down.[sarcasm] They didn't play down that MAJOR plagiarism scandal though [/sarcasm]
BB

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Just when you think this election cycle can't fly any further off the rails. It's like a race at this point to see which party can be the most brazenly incompetent. Democrats "choose" the queen of crooked politics and Republicans choose the only human being less suitable for high office.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Bet you miss the days when Romney was the most nuts candidate. He looks like a freaking genius saint next to the nutjobs that are nominated now.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You honestly think Mitt "I am the chosen messiah of the lost tribe of Israelites as foretold in the book of Mormon" Romney is a better candidate than either of these people??

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
sWooN6i.jpg

Lemony Vengeance

You honestly think Mitt "I am the chosen messiah of the lost tribe of Israelites as foretold in the book of Mormon" Romney is a better candidate than either of these people??

He never said that.

And yes, much better than killary or dumbf.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Second that, I wasn't into Romney either both times, but he's a smart businessman and he knew how to get shit done too, did it even as governor of a normally democratic state. I'm not sure where you came up with that fucking weak ass lie of a quote bit but damn that's a huge stretch. Mormon's aren't that crazy, there are some nuts in that tree sure, but so are there in catholicism, islam, and so on. Him up against the two shit heels we have now driving the short bus, he looks comparatively like a messiah which is sick.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

Lemony Vengeance

Obligatory "as a Mormon.."

I roll my eyes at that. We may joke about it at times, but no one really thinks that Romney is "the white horse". Yeah, would be cool having a fellow member of the church as the president of the nation, but a fulfillment of a "prophecy" that is nothing more than LDS folk legend? Pfft.

Also, that article is purposefully expository to elevate Romney as the "great white hope" to mock him.

Still a better choice than a loudmouthed warmonger and trump.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Romney was too good of a person to be president. Sure, he had teeth, and the business know how to lead and succeed, but being president, becoming president, would have forced him to decimate values I don't think he'd be willing to touch.

Marek

Banned

Yes I'd take that vulture capitalist over either of these scum fuckers we have right now.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Obligatory "as a Mormon.."

I roll my eyes at that. We may joke about it at times, but no one really thinks that Romney is "the white horse". Yeah, would be cool having a fellow member of the church as the president of the nation, but a fulfillment of a "prophecy" that is nothing more than LDS folk legend? Pfft.

Also, that article is purposefully expository to elevate Romney as the "great white hope" to mock him.

Still a better choice than a loudmouthed warmonger and trump.

It's a very well known left leaning nonsense site. You can't really quote SALON.com and be taken seriously. Skimmed it, that article is crap, and I'm just to be clear not pro-mormon or one at all. I have a friend who is one (best friend since high school) so I know well enough. Romney would have done this country far better good 8 years ago and helped things move alone far better, including not destroying race relations. Rabbit there probably is right though, it would have really screwed him up on the inside, he's a good enough person, even if you weren't a fan of his Bain capital days. ;)

What I'm finding interesting is what will happen, not has happened so far. I'm curious to see where this takes the DNC as the weeks roll along and more and more stuff gets read through, combed over, and sifted into the public in the main stream. Current tracking show Trump barely up 3% on Clinton with a 3.5 margin of error (so even) will this widen it or not? Who knows, and really they both stink so whatever, can't do much about it. It looks like you have Bernie people wanting to Bern down the DNC outside all week in Philly, probably going to get far uglier than Cleveland last week. There's not just Trump hate here, this is downright fury over being screwed over, and lied to at multiple levels, more so if you wanted Bernie knowing the DNC didn't just throw him under the bus, but they backed over him a few times for good measure. I'm curious to see how many minorities bail on the democrats too. They're not being exposed as game players for race baiting, keeping them artificially stuck and poor with their policies while lying about 'helping out', the crooked shit with Benghazi and other jaunts being proven right down to staging the news of things happening, and the laundry list just grows. I'm not saying the right is any less corrupt, but the fucked up part is all the shit the DNC has used as a lying platform of why you never vote for the GOP is the exact shit they have been doing themselves. Mega hypocrites.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I can't fucking believe there are still people in 2016 who think Bernie Fucking Sanders or Mitt Romney would be any different.

You don't get to be a major political candidate by being a reasonably decent human being.

Wake the fuck up. Politics is just another word for organized and sanctioned violence. It only makes sense that nutjobs would be attracted to the field.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Every front runner on both sides has authored more than one book

The content is revealing

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I'm (not) surprised you actually have to go digging for this stuff on most news sites. Two most interesting things i've found:

Malik Obama; Barack's brother...is voting Trump.

They (the proverbial) are trying to find a new identifier for whatever this is:
Spoiler:
BBuCrSP.img

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Michael Moore defies classification.
Too disgusting to live. Too rare to die.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It's amazing to me that there is anyone alive that really believe any of these people are "good" people...

Their fucking national level politicians...it is not possible to be an upright person and be successful in high level politics. Sure, the DNC is corrupt to the core, so is the RNC. How is this a shocker to anyone?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Never do I feel more like a foreigner than during these ridiculous election shitshows this country puts on every four years.