Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

Vk7KFGj.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Delicious...

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Been reading Jordan Kaplan's emails a bit. The dude is a straight up dick, lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Barbara Boxer should book their one way tickets to Belize right about now.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The Clinton email leaks had a fun email about sacrificing chickens to Moloch.

Sadly, no mentions of Moloch in the DNC leaks.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
They revealed that the suspicions of the DNC being pro-Clinton and anti-Sanders to be true. Especially that of DWS, who said in response to an article of Bernie saying the DNC wasn't fair to him: "Spoken like someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what we do.".

They still called Clinton's campaign a mess, but it's clear they still wanted to push Bernie out in any way possible. Even if he won the primaries, who knows if he would've gone through the convention as the winner.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Most alleged visitors of the Bohemian Grove are hardcore republicans.

Many people in power have been there. Including Obama and Bill Clinton.

Nixon was a member too:
Richard Nixon once referred to the Grove as, “the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.”

:lolz:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Gee I wonder if any of those are the stuff they claimed oops our guy erased them that the DOJ and FBI couldn't uncover? I could imagine Clinton and the DNC being very worried about this as this gets well beyond the ass kissing media limits to throw under the rug and ignore.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Thing is, since this hasn't gone through our FBI how can this information be vetted to bust her? I mean, what legal ramifications does this stuff have. What is the thing about Barbara Boxer's place in this?

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
None of it has any legal binding. But does that really matter? Nothing would ever come of it anyway. She hasn't been rung up on anything before. All this will be in another opportunity for the masses to hopefully see the way government is run.

Political party's are like high school. It has cliques. The government cares nothing for the people they sworn to serve. They care only about extending their reach make any and all deals that allow them to stay at the table for as long as possible.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Pasky, are you 17 years old?
Or is this the first political cycle that you paid attention?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Maybe he means that it's been obvious to anyone paying attention that the DNC has had control over MSNBC, CNN, CBS, The Washington Post, etc. for years. This isn't the first election they've rigged by controlling the "news."

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I'm well aware, I just find this one of the wackiest roller coaster rides of any election because the digital age is really coming into play here. They're still trying to play old tricks that don't quite work as well anymore due to social media and such.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Maybe he means that it's been obvious to anyone paying attention that the DNC has had control over MSNBC, CNN, CBS, The Washington Post, etc. for years. This isn't the first election they've rigged by controlling the "news."

People have suspected for decades. Now we have proof.