Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Freedom of speech is dead in Europe.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Difference being when some members of those in need see these lands as a gift seeded to them from Allah and Islam has no room for multiculturalism. Women have to cover their faces, the origin of this would come off to anyone as controlling insecurity and totally from a male perspective. So much of that religion/political system serves the needs of men, multiple wives etc. Where are all the fucking feminists with Islam?

Merkel is behind a lot of this. She needs to be fucking impeached or whatever you germans do. Germany is a laugh now because they feel all this guilt from Nazi Germany, from fascism. Yet, they are bringing that same fascism to Germany. Geert Wilders made such a good point about the whole thing and he barely dodged prison time for just TELLING THE TRUTH. I say that Germans should smash on those god damn censorship laws and stop feeling like sad little children. Nazi Germany is over. You don't owe the world shit.

I mean I am a lot more philosophical in my general outlook most times, I don't mean that as a way of making myself look cool. I'm just a relativist, don't believe that anyone can spout universal truths.
but I am offended by those who practice religion that they should carry their habits into places where these are not the mainstream, where secular rule has been a part of life for a while and where human rights are taken seriously by all inhabitants. to carry a habit which in one country may be the norm but in another may clash with a civil/human rights perspective, I am irked.
and I too think there is something to be said about those who proclaim that anything they do is in the name of the almighty. I think it's disgusting.
assimilation doesn't have to be absolute, but if you enter someone's house/country, be respectful.
I may be left leaning in most ways, or progressive and I know my attitude verges on xenophobia (or is outright xenophobic) but having been back to London where I grew up and having seen the lack of respect a lot of evidently disgruntled new inhabitants have for the place just pissed me off. not to say I don't somehow dislike most Londoners one way or another, but yeah. it's not even down to immigrants, I was an immigrant as early as 2 years old and grew up amongst immigrants. and I have seen racism around me (not necessarily directed at me). but it is bullshit that groups feel entitled enough that they should set up camp in a place they dislike and breed hate and vent their own hate.
I'm rambling. but respect is the most important aspect of a person's nature I find, and too many of these idiots lack it to the extremes we have seen during all these times.
basically it's the fault of politicians. the structure set up to deal with immigration is pathetic. the support immigrants get, to properly integrate and give a good part of themselves and invest in their new countries. is shit. but someone is evidently getting payed for this all, it somehow plays to the advantage of those up there. so I also refuse to lay the blame at the feet of the commoner.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
This didn't take long :lolz:

UfgiGKZ.jpg

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
This didn't take long :lolz:

UfgiGKZ.jpg

Did we jump into the backwards time universe?
Is it 2005 again?
I hope so. I'm looking forward to experiencing the 90 and 80s again as an adult.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Apparently....

Most of my old English pals are so politically correct it makes me want to puke (or at least unfriend them on Facebook). Wake up, Euro-peons!

It's harder to be negative about groups of people that you are heavily integrated with, I think is the reason. I can't speak for the rest of Europe, but in the UK, especially in the accountancy sector, Muslims are heavily represented. That means I've worked with, and I am good friends with Muslims from about 30-40% of my workforce. Same is true across a lot of the professions here.

When you talk about political correctness, don't worry, we still have Italians regularly throwing bananas at black people, eastern Europeans keeping black slaves, you don't need to look too hard to find as much racial intolerance as you could ever hope for.

From my experience, of the Muslims that I work and have worked with, they don't truly believe in their cloud goblin any more than your average Christian believes in his. That's why in the main it works.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
That's not right, Ali Sonboly left Iran two years ago for Germany to live with his parents , several witnesses including a muslim woman heard him yell " Allahu Akbar " .

The mall attacker was called David S. and was born and raised in Munich in a non-religious household. Went amuck and killed 9 with his Glock, then shot himself. No terrorist background, he was mentally unstable.

I guess you're mixing that up with the axe attacker from last week, a 17 years old from Afghanistan (or Pakistan, according to other sources) who came to Germany two years ago and indeed yelled that silly Allahu snackbar thing before he started randomly hacking away on passengers on a train. Police found a home-made ISIS flag and a video in his room at the house of his foster parents where he claimed responsibility for the attack and called himself a "soldier of the caliphate".

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It's a tough job but after all someone has to do it...

Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano? Tu abball' o' rassismo? Tu giochi a Neo-Geo... ma e solde p' e' Chiquita -- chi te li dà? La borsetta di mammà!?

...sient' a mme: nun ce sta niente 'a fa' ok, Tyrandoma!

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano? Tu abball' o' rassismo? Tu giochi a Neo-Geo... ma e solde p' e' Chiquita -- chi te li dà? La borsetta di mammà!?

...sient' a mme: nun ce sta niente 'a fa' ok, Tyrandoma!

LOL :D

What's an oliverclaude's post? It is imagination, intuition, glance and speed of execution.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
yeah, what is that? as usual goog trans fails.

It's a modified line from a song called Tu vuo fa l'americano (roughly translates to "so you want to do the American").

Well played, oliver :D

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
the guy under the boot looks like his arms missing??

whats the link say Tak?! pity the less...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
the guy under the boot looks like his arms missing??

whats the link say Tak?! pity the less...

They say that there was a hefty argument between the guy and the woman who got killed, then he attacked her with a machete.

There must be something in the water at the moment...