Which connector is this?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hey pals!

Anyone know which connector this is? Specifically the one I am holding in my hand.

It is off the Capcom 14 in 1, it's used for the kick buttons. I want to make an adapter so I can connect it to my CPS2 kick harness so don't have to disconnect everything whenever I want to use this.

Not sure if there is interest in getting something like this made up on a larger scale? Let me know here if you have a 14 in 1 and are keen.

IMG_2124.JPGIMG_2127.JPG

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Well the buttons are clearly labeled on the silkscreened board and the black wire is gound. Should be extremely easy to mod it for CPS2.

Good luck!

Your connector:

Black: Kick common. You'll have to bridge it on the 1p & 2p kick commons on the CPS2 connector.

Brown: 2p heavy kick
Red: 2p Medium kick
Orange: 2p light kick

Yellow: 1p Heavy kick
Green: 1p Medium kick
Blue/purple: 1p Light kick

CPS2 kick harness diagram:
capkickpinout.jpg

Last edited:

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I think it's a 10pin JST NH but a 10 pin Molex fits fine. 2.5mm pitch.

Edit: Looking at that picture it looks like a 10 pin molex on that board.

Last edited:

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
It's a 9 pin.

Weird. That's not a normal CPS1 kick harness. Should have looked closer, it's on the 14-in-1 board, not a normal kick harness on a C Board. So I suppose a 9 pin JST XH?

theMot

10 Year Member
Thanks guys (and gals ;) ) for your help. I think Lem is correct that looks like the one.

theMot

10 Year Member
Just to close out this thread if anyone else is after the same thing. I picked up some of the XH connectors and they work perfectly.

Once again, thanks Lem.