Neo geo pocket updated master list

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Is there any movement to update the Neogeo Pocket list? I've been going for a complete us collection and I've noticed some discrepancies.

For example: Faselei is has a US release without box but it is listed as unreleased on the master list.

If not I'd love to collaborate with you guys to get this updated. If not on this site, I can set up a separate site for hosting the list.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hi, the main site hasn't been updated in forever... and it's not looking like that is ever going to happen...
So yeah, it would likely make more sense to put your head together with some other folks and make/host a new one.

I know wyndcrosser is working on a NGP(C) fanpage, so maybe he'd be interested. (I think it's neogeoplanet.com)
It would also be cool to have a NGP section over at neogeosoft.com, but I think rcantor77 is really busy these days...

also check out Sweater Fish Deluxe's FAQ.

All the best for your endeavor!

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
This is good information. I'll figure out the best next step to take thanks!

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
The only way to properly do this is to build everything up from scratch - personally verifying and typing every piece of information on a game, with the complete game in hand. I say this because the data that exists for the NGPC is generally shoddy. Both the Wikipedia and the neo-geo.com lists contain multiple errors, even missing games, and shouldn't be used as a basis.

I started working on doing this years ago, but never made much progress.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
The only way to properly do this is to build everything up from scratch - personally verifying and typing every piece of information on a game, with the complete game in hand. I say this because the data that exists for the NGPC is generally shoddy. Both the Wikipedia and the neo-geo.com lists contain multiple errors, even missing games, and shouldn't be used as a basis.

I started working on doing this years ago, but never made much progress.

What he said. There is so little reliable info out there, I had hopes of doing something with it once too, but never did. Sold a ton of my games but still have most of the US set and all the good Jap games if you need any help there.