Favorite Playable Metal Slug character?

Favorite character to plsy as in any Metal Slug?

• Total voters

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Just curious, I don't think that this question has ever been asked complete in poll form.

Myself, I'll have to go with Nadia from Metal Slug 4.

1820781i

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
marco is the man, but ralf jones feels right at home with the metal slug games.

:buttrock:
bce5ce81713b4f61f4f46bd38e740d82.jpg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
metal_slug_tarma_by_chilin-d4ykb42.jpg

A better question would be, why does everyone wanna fuck Fio over Eri

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
View attachment 37676

A better question would be, why does everyone wanna fuck Fio over Eri

It's funny you brought that up, I was always curious why Fio was such a big deal over Eri? Maybe the Glasses, hat and short pontail make her more "unique" for female character game design? I guess personally I choose Fio more often than Eri when I play the classics, but I don't have any solid reason. I enjoy the entire OG Slug cast, probably have played as Tarma the most.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
While a little underwhelming as the sequel to the wild and impressive Metal Slug 3, 4 was a bit underwhelming at first. I can say a few things in hindsight though, Slug 4 had the best character select screen art, having two new characters was extremely refreshing, and it brought things a little back to the basics and immediately gives off the vibe as a war game right from the start instead of the whacky turn of events that was Slug 3. Soldiers are better enemies than crabs, bugs & aliens all the time. Slug 4 is a good game.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
While a little underwhelming as the sequel to the wild and impressive Metal Slug 3, 4 was a bit underwhelming at first. I can say a few things in hindsight though, Slug 4 had the best character select screen art, having two new characters was extremely refreshing, and it brought things a little back to the basics and immediately gives off the vibe as a war game right from the start instead of the whacky turn of events that was Slug 3. Soldiers are better enemies than crabs, bugs & aliens all the time. Slug 4 is a good game.

I agree. I even like the medal system it has, even if I haven't managed to master it. It also lacks the stupid MS5 slide (which I totally hate). If MS5 had no slide, it would be a much better game IMO.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
marco all the way motherfucker

it has a great soundtrack too. Thats the only thing that keeps me drawn to it honestly.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
If he's your favorite, does that mean you like MS4 over all the rest of slugs? not bashing, just curious, I like MS4 a lot too.

I sure don't like it over the rest of the slugs but it does have some merits like the medal system and two new characters. It's still a good game in my book. And after all how could they have excelled the gorgeous MS3, one of the best titles on the Neo that is?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Fio follow by tarma both do where glasses,hmm i'm seeing a pattern here :eek: ;)

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
We need more pictures; I can't remember how anyone else looks besides Marco and Tarma, so I vote Tarma.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
To be a boring tiresome reactionary turns out to be the most distinguished choice. Plus, he's a blonde ;).

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If Leona was in more (good) games, I'd have picked her...