Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
TRUMP PROPOSAL should be In light of these allegations,I have filed suit and if these allegations against me are proven to be true,I will resign immediately turning the Presidency over to Pence. PERIOD We move forward and talk issues....
BB
LWK said:
Pence would be great right now to avert Hillary. He's likeable, he fits the bullshit religious narrative necessary, and he doesn't have statements about mexicans, and grabbing cooters he has to worm around.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Donna Brazile is one of the most dishonest bullshitters around. I remember seeing her speak recently and it blew my mind how stupid she is.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Donna Brazile is one of the most dishonest bullshitters around. I remember seeing her speak recently and it blew my mind how stupid she is.

Didn't she leak questions for a Town Hall to HRC?

The Dems are pulling out all the stops this election. :oh_no:

Marek

Banned
I do not get the hullabaloo. Even if it was a brand-new, current quote, Trump saying he is going to grab someone by the pussy is literally the least alarming thing to come out of his mouth since he entered the race for President. BY FUCKING FAR

I'd vote for him badgering 4 star generals about why we can't just nuke isis as most alarming. Or just his generalized enthusiasm for using nukes at least.

Say something, DNS, you awful piece of trash.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
"Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile 3h3 hours ago

When should private emails become the public’s business? https://www.yahoo.com/news/when-sho...s-090002930.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw … via @YahooNews"

Unreal how globalist she actually is.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/top-10-hillary-clinton-scandals-exposed-wikileaks/

"Mrs. Clinton’s dream for America looks a lot like the European Union. She reportedly told investors in a paid speech to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that’s as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” Without borders, there are no countries, including the United States."

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
She's stupid and awful, figures they'd nominate her to replace the last shill busted for throwing the nomination to Hillary too. Love how when she got shit canned Hillary hires her corrupt ass into the campaign and not a word about it. I really miss the media of the 90s and before when they weren't blowing democrats for sport and kept politics to themselves and off air. Need more Cronkite, less...anything now.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
In 20 years our country will be like the EU if this mentality keeps going. We really need a hero right now..

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I liked that idea there earlier, trump vows to pull a nixon and bail if the charges prove true. You're basically then more or less probably voting for Pence anyway, but that cheeto jesus buffoon would never go for it.

I don't want to see this place go all EU, because all the shit we see failing now and the breakaway stuff (brexit) would probably be a scary shadow of what to expect here with them laughing we weren't paying any attention.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that’s as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

What is so bad about that from an idealistic standpoint?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Didn't she leak questions for a Town Hall to HRC?

The Dems are pulling out all the stops this election. :oh_no:

She had some discussion about a framing of the death penalty, and a town hall participant asked a question about the death penalty.

No big surprise.

Like going into a job interview and being asked "What is your biggest weakness?".

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Nobody can polish either of these turds as candidates, and Norton, I had a full quote there with the most damning part of it as the last sentence and you didn't repost that. Edit; nevermind, was the article interjecting. Still, she said open borders. She knows full well how unpopular that opinion is in the public eye and runs a two faced campaign. I mean, let's really think about it, and what this means for us. Why the fuck is she at the altar of this? Why can't the Liberals step in and rebuke her because she's fucking corrupt. What about Haiti, Benghazi, the emails, the bullshit with Bernie. I mean, she gets away with everything. All the media is in it for her but breitbart and fox, and those are biased conservative, and even fox isn't 100%. It's just a bunch of fake ass people with CYA mentality. Trump is to dangerous with changing positions non stop and Hillary is to dangerous in general.

Pence seems like the best person for this job. He does strike me as someone who thinks shit out deeply before doing dumb shit.

The net is no better. You want some real degenerate idiocy? Go to next news network. That is the bottom of the barrel. I trend to listen to crowder and ben shapiro for good conservative ideas. I used to watch TYT, yeah. So the people dogging on me, I voted for John Kerry when Bush was seeking a second term.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nobody can polish either of these turds as candidates, and Norton, I had a full quote there with the most damning part of it as the last sentence and you didn't repost that.

I didn't repost it because it wasn't attributable to her (Notice the parenthesis).
It was commentary added by a news outlet (if you want to call the Washington Times "News").

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Nice try.
Use your brain sometime.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I am amazed by how many people have been convinced that Trump is actually going to start a nuclear war if elected, the "too dangerous to get the nuclear codes" narrative has gotten all of the former Sanders supporters right back on board with Clinton.

I guess all those ads I'm seeing nightly are doing something.

Still leaning toward Trump just being a planted candidate for Clinton anyway.

idgaf.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

Yes there is that past support. There is a lot of things he could use against her but doesn't. It is like he can't use certain topics or he can't because she has something on him.

I don't get the nuke thing either. Even in the last debate Clinton said there would be a no fly zone in Syria. And it was just a week or two ago that it was asked in a hearing about making a no fly zone and the generals basically said it would involve going to war with Russia. So with just the Syria aspect, in that debate we have Trump saying we'd work together with Russia to fight IS and Clinton says we'd go to war with Russia, but people think Trump is the scary one?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The idea is that he has the impulsiveness and temperament of a spoiled sociopathic 8 year old and prone to scorched earth policy.

In my book, that is rather dangerous. He may not bring us to a nuclear conflict with Russia, but there are plenty of other hot spots around the globe.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go listen to some Barry McGuire.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I am amazed by how many people have been convinced that Trump is actually going to start a nuclear war if elected, the "too dangerous to get the nuclear codes" narrative has gotten all of the former Sanders supporters right back on board with Clinton.

I guess all those ads I'm seeing nightly are doing something.

idgaf.

I don't have tv. Ironically the only ads for either candidate I've seen are trump ads during SEC football.

The nuclear argument is based entirely on a sit down trump had with active and retired generals where they were totally blown away by his enthusiasm for using nukes. One even went on Hannity and told him there's no way he could vote trump after having said meeting with him.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I'd vote for him badgering 4 star generals about why we can't just nuke isis as most alarming. Or just his generalized enthusiasm for using nukes at least.

Say something, DNS, you awful piece of trash.

If you have a legit question, be civil. You're an adult, I assume, so act like one.
Is this what you're talking about?
Morning Joe's outsourced rumor that has been denied up and down?

Regardless, here's a good question. Why do we do when deterrence fails?
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-214160

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Here are two awful statements regarding trump's theories on using nuclear weapons.

DICKERSON: They talk about the presidency and who has the finger on the button. The United States has not used nuclear weapons since 1945. When should it?

TRUMP: Well, it is an absolute last stance. And, you know, I use the word unpredictable. You want to be unpredictable.
And somebody recently said ?#8202;I made a great business deal. And the person on the other side was interviewed by a newspaper. And how did Trump do this? And they said, he`s so unpredictable. And I didn`t know if he meant it positively or negative. It turned out he meant it positively.

TRUMP: ?#8202;because, at a minimum, I want them to think maybe we would use it, OK?
HALPERIN: Right.

HALPERIN: But youæ±♥e ?#8202;so you would ?#8202;you would rule in the possibility of using, right, nuclear weapons against ISIS?
TRUMP: Well, I知 never going to rule anything out.
TRUMP: And I wouldn稚 want to say ?#8202;even if I felt it wasn稚 going ?#8202; I wouldn稚 want to tell you that
TRUMP: ?#8202;because, at a minimum, I want them to think maybe we would use it, OK?
TRUMP: Itç—´ the worst thing when we do these interviews, we ?#8202;with everybody, not me
HALPERIN: Yes.
TRUMP: ?#8202;and you ask a question like that and everybody comes clean and theyæ±♥e so honest.
You know, we need unpredictability. The enemy, we have enemies. ISIS is a enemy. And itç—´ an enemy not wearing uniforms, so we don稚 even know who the enemy is. You know, in the old days we壇 have Japan or we壇 have Germany or we壇 have ?#8202;they would have soldiers.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Norton, do you have any idea what the entire purpose of Nuclear Deterrence is, and how this is not necessarily a bad thing??

Yes I do.

Deterrence is best achieved by predictability, not unpredictability. That is that we will only use (and will definitely) use nukes if they are used on us. Basic game theory.

Of course in this specific case he is talking about ISIL, so deterrence isn't really an issue.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Why are people jumping on Trump about the nuclear weapons thing anyways? Even the current administration leaves nuclear weapons on the table and even apparently has scenarios for when nuclear first strike will be used.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Yes I do.

Deterrence is best achieved by predictability, not unpredictability.

Of course in this case he is talking about ISIL, so deterrence isn't really an issue.

That's not how most world leaders see it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

EVERY country has a Samson Option, even if they don't make it public.
Israel is just the most well-known one.