Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I'm sure those women all have long, distinguished military careers full of rich experience to draw upon when planning the military budget and defense of their home nations, and were the best person for the job.

Those EU ministry of defenses are just for show, the moment shit goes down they get pushed to the side :lolz:

Kristian Meller so attached to the American cock, I love it.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Military forces around the world have different tasks and areas of operations. Trying to judge their efficiency by the amount the respective countries spend on them doesn't make sense, at least not if you are unwilling to go into detail of how the budgets get used. Comparing the accumulated percentages is only good for bullshit campaign speeches meant to attract willing followers who don't want to think for themselves.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
1mWnTYr.gif

hahahaha nice! Thanks for the laugh.

(This remake I would actually go see)

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I was referring to the number you quoted.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/groups/NATO-countries
Edit - I fucked up and used UK's numbers for USA. Lets try this again:

The combined GDP of all NATO countries, minus the United States is about 15 Trillion USD.
USA's GDP is about 16.5 Trillion.

USA Defense Spending: 742.5 Billion
At 72% of Total NATO Defense Volume, that means the total is about 1.031 Trillion.

This means the remaining countries only spend 285.5 Billion.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/groups/NATO-countries
The combined GDP of all NATO countries, minus the United States is about 12.5 Trillion USD.
USA's GDP is about 2.5 Trillion.

USA's defense spending was, at its highest, 4.5% of its GDP.
That's 113 Billion.
The remaining countries, should at MINIMUM, be spending a combined 250 Billion on defense. (2% of 12.5 Trillion)

They're only spending about 45 Billion.

I hope he comes back with some more John Oliver evidence to prove you wrong...

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
If only statistics were a measure of actual concrete evidence. Since they're not - we can only use John Oliver quips.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don't get the John Oliver hate. He do something on his show or IRL that I missed? Of are we just shutting on him cuz what's his name referenced him as an authority figure?

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I don't get the John Oliver hate. He do something on his show or IRL that I missed? Of are we just shutting on him cuz what's his name referenced him as an authority figure?

We are shitting on him cause he is a paid mouthpiece that will sell his ass for a few shekels ... especially his bit on the Brexit was just ... bad.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Trump 2016

9ZgBAdW.jpg

Last edited: