Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The debates have been both disappointing and surprising. Trump clearly lost both, of course. But he didn't lose nearly as badly as I had been expecting. As a result, the debates weren't as exciting as I had been hoping for; they were actually somewhat boring. I'd say Trump did ok for someone with both no experience in the field and has all that controversy surrounding them.

http://www.ushistory.org/us/25f.asp

Do I need to read this? This doesn't apply to modern times. Modern times is pretty much the notion that all white is evil, and you owe the world something and should feel shame ontop of it, and uplift everyone who isn't white because whites 'don't get it'. Leftism has gotten so stupid we are supposed to just abandon border security, and ontop of it, have 'common sense' gun laws. The left literally changed the term 'Illegal immigrants' to 'undocumented'. I mean, think about that for a minute. The left makes special rules and is very racist for assuming so poorly of minorities to give them special privileges. I think blacks have been given entitlements to the point where nobody wants to better or confront them with the fact that they are just pander votes.. Blacks are killing each other and any fucking time some police incident happens, it trends on facebook, this idiotic BLM movement starts up with these accusations, but where is the the moment where they take any responsibility for the mess this community and 'thug life' worship we see is. The worst thing is these police incidents are defensible. You do NOT point objects at cops, you don't pull their guns. Give me a break, if anyone defends this, they are plain retarded.

So the future plans. EU style open borders. A big flood of muslims, some of which hate us because we have entirely incompatible world views. And ontop of all of this, we need to cripple our gun laws? Does anyone else see a subjugation trend here?

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I just don't know if he has a real chance with more leaks coming. The entire media but like FOX and the conservative zones are well at work making Hillary president. I mean god damn.. This is just FB trending.

Trending

Bill Clinton
1K people talking about this
Wayne Grudem
5.6K people talking about this
The Birth of a Nation
57K people talking about this
Howard Stern
130K people talking about this
Slayer Headbanger
98K people talking about this
Nancy O'Dell
16K people talking about this
Ruth's Chris Steak House
9.1K people talking about this
The Fly
1.1K people talking about this
Muslim Entry Ban
77K people talking about this
Billy Bush
21K people talking about this

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Not entirely true.
I want him to upend the table of current politics. He's doing a great job.
If he actually puts Hillary in prison, he'll be the greatest president in my lifetime.

You know whom else upended the table of current politics and put his political opponents in jail?

There are a lot of them.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You know whom else upended the table of current politics and put his political opponents in jail?

There are a lot of them.

So you're saying that Hillary DOESN'T deserve jail for breaking the law?
That she's ABOVE IT? Lots of other leaders thought that they were above the law too. That laws should be different for rich and powerful people.
Is that the kind of country you want?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
That she's ABOVE IT? Lots of other leaders thought that they were above the law too. That laws should be different for rich and powerful people.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

Fiction vs. Reality

The law is absolutely different for the "rich and powerful", there's no single factor more important to whether you're convicted/tried/punished than money and power.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Fiction vs. Reality

The law is absolutely different for the "rich and powerful", there's no single factor more important to whether you're convicted/tried/punished than money and power.

Then you should be all for the idea of HRC being tried like a commoner.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Fiction vs. Reality

You don't fool me, lib. Today it's "rich and powerful," but tomorrow it'll be "privilege." Next thing you know my balls will be in a registry.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Wayne Grudem
5.6K people talking about this

56K modem users talking about a prominent evangelical theologian? Quite a charismatic movement...

Spoiler:
128294-Pirates-Band-of-Misfits-Monkey-5eop.gif

Tacitus

Staff member
In terms of looking "presidential", which is something folks care about, Clinton won.

In terms of soundbites and reality TV, trump won.

Trump's strategy going in was damage control and rescuing a sinking ship. He "won" by not detonating an intellectual bomb-belt on national TV.

The better politician, by far, is Hillary Clinton. She played the game like a master this weekend and forced trump into an absolutely untenable situation. He unloaded his biggest gun and looked weak doing it.

Short of a wikileaks bombshell or other catastrophic event, this election is hers to lose.

Debates rarely, particularly in our age, win the partisans over. They exist to swing the non-committed votes and rally support for the party in general.

Trump being as polarizing as he is, coupled with the fact he's playing a game against two parties now, has very little chance of pulling this out. The establishment is walking from him and Hillary has pulled off a masterful coup. I don't recall a major party having their own decision makers publicly walk away on a scale like this since Teddy Roosevelt. The thing that is really irritating to the base is that HRC is the catalyst.

Outside of Sean Hannity and a few hangers on, even Fox News is walking.

Megyn Kelly is the one who looks like a rock star. She had the first slot after the debate on Fox and her message was simple:

"He lost. He sucks. This thing is over."

That will absolutely stun the Fox News viewers who are more moderate. Even her talking heads were saying "little chance" and "he won by salvaging his base."

Hannity came on right after and was all but crowning Trump.

It makes for an interesting situation.

I think what you're watching is a huge shift in republican politics.

Fox News is basically the unofficial media arm of the republicans. They're the pulse of the republican party at this point.

They can't unify a message. The schism in the party between the pro-corporate, business oriented republicans and the evangelical, extremist, tea-party factions is clear. When it plays out on Fox News, that should tell you quite a bit.

Trump was a bridge for those two groups and is the reason they had a chance. Now that half of those folks are bolting for various reasons, the party is in disarray.

What is terrifying for them is that control of the party is up for grabs and the establishment is petrified of what trump represents and how he can shift the country.

Trump being a maverick and co-opting their party through "self-funded" (lol) support means the folks he represents don't have to listen to the big donors and strategists that have kept the party going for decades.

The Southern Strategy that was so successful is now falling apart. The people in power are scared.

The question you need to ask yourself is "what would scare the folks who pull the strings and why?"

I have my theories.

Tacitus

Staff member
Then you should be all for the idea of HRC being tried like a commoner.

Fiction vs. Reality

It isn't ever going to happen, so stop fantasizing.

The last time something of this scale happened, the guy who did it escaped via helicopter with two fingers in the air.

If you think Trump doesn't equal that, you're an utter fool.

The people virulently "pro-trump" are the exact same people that he has been shitting all over for decades and will abandon the day after the election.

You don't get to the top by being a nice guy. That's a fact.

I have no excuse for either and I won't be voting for them. I'm also a realist.

Tacitus

Staff member
You don't fool me, lib. Today it's "rich and powerful," but tomorrow it'll be "privilege." Next thing you know my balls will be in a registry.

There will always be a fight for power, or at least the appearance of it.

"Bill said worse to me on a golf course."

Most damning quote and it was completely ignored.

Trump and Bill hang out. There's evidence. PLENTY of it.

Do you honestly think for a second that the folks at the top have as much disdain for each other as it appears? That there's this crusade between them occurring? That they're gunning for each other?

Outside of the tea party outsiders and extremists, there's nothing of the sort. These guys compete for lobbying jobs and cushy law firm gigs. Public service is on the job training. If you're not going to be at the top of the party/house/senate/administration, you're either angling your way in or making as many friends as possible that you can leverage later.

There is philosophically very little that differentiates the two parties when it comes to governance. The issues that get pushed are the social ones that get a strong reaction or affect the donor base, but are ultimately meaningless when it comes to keeping the government governing.

Tacitus

Staff member
Care to share??

Excellent writeup, BTW.

Megyn Kelly is awful, but she really called this from the start, when Trump slapped his dick in her face after the first Republican debate.

Megyn Kelly is probably the most masterful operator in all of this.

She managed to go from "attractive late-night talking head with little substance" to "political player, media giant" in less than two years by playing the game to win. Her contract is also running out. What will be fascinating and telling about Fox is how they handle her and Hannity.

If you want to know how the internal struggle of the party is going, who they end up appeasing and pushing will tell you the story.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I think both parties are experiencing major schisms. The Democratic party establishment has simply managed to remain functional enough to hold it together this cycle and elevate their chosen candidate. The GOP would be running Jeb if they had a choice, but the last sixteen years have weakened the GOP past the point of being able to stop an insurgent.

This is a good cycle for insurgents, and neither party wants to do the soul-searching to consider why that might be the case. Clinton got very, very lucky that the GOP insurgent ended up being a poisonous candidate like Donald Trump. Sanders would likely be running away with the election even without the assistance Trump is giving the Democrats.

Clinton needs to get primaried at the end of her first term, for the good of the party. The more the parties work to bury and ignore their problems, the less functional they will become.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Do you honestly think for a second that the folks at the top have as much disdain for each other as it appears? That there's this crusade between them occurring? That they're gunning for each other?

On the contrary, I believe Bill probably offered Trump a lot of encouragement to run in the first place. The (NEW) Wikileaks dump shows that at least some of the Clinton camp considered a Trump nomination to be their best, possibly only, shot at the White House.

Tacitus

Staff member
Care to share??

Excellent writeup, BTW.

Megyn Kelly is awful, but she really called this from the start, when Trump slapped his dick in her face after the first Republican debate.

My theory:

Trump is in bed with the Russians or at least has aligned his interests with theirs.

Makes too much sense and it all lines up.

Putin is an agent and he has very obviously been practicing tradecraft and KGB tactics. He's ramping up for conflict.

Putin has been pushing against western power and intends to re-establish the old empire. Pushing in Syria, cornering sections of the middle east, crimea. They're all tactical areas that he can use to make the US look weak on a global scale.

Aligning with Trump (maybe not overtly or even with Trump knowing) helps to politically weaken the US state internally. He wants Hillary to win because he can continue ops against her politically and drag her presidency down. Weakens her on a global scale... she's too worried about getting convicted or fighting the republicans to face him.

Trump may or may not have ties with Russian business. He may be involuntarily in bed with them. Maybe voluntarily... either way, Putin is using his cyber assets, Syria and other deals to drive division and create an adversarial climate in the US.

Trump is very sneakily introducing election fraud, intimidation, the thought of a "stolen government" and armed resistance to his constituents. He's getting their mind on that so that if he loses, the possibility of their uprising is much stronger. Putin can step in directly or at least, through irregular and covert activities, start motivating those folks to "do something." (This playbook sound familiar?)

Not saying it will happen, but just having an insurgency or resistance on a minor scale will get extreme amounts of press. The machine will feed itself.

Trump saying he'll "work with Russia" and heaping praise on them is foreplay. It's priming you for the thought of it happening. He's been casually raising the heat on it and getting his base to run with the idea.

Assange is a Russian asset. "Useful idiot" is probably more apropos. The Russians are feeding him and their hands don't get dirty. If he looks like he's going to open his mouth about it, Putin has proven that he has no issue with eliminating those leaks. It'll also look like an American job, weakening the US' standing.

Tacitus

Staff member
On the contrary, I believe Bill probably offered Trump a lot of encouragement to run in the first place. The (NEW) Wikileaks dump shows that at least some of the Clinton camp considered a Trump nomination to be their best, possibly only, shot at the White House.

I would not be surprised in the least if we find out that Trump was a sock puppet for the Clintons in an elaborate plot to guarantee HRC the white house.

She feels entitled to the office and having lost "her presidency" to Obama guaranteed that she wouldn't let it happen again. trump does seem to be imploding at the "perfect time"

You also don't throw a fight without taking a few shots. You have to make it look good or it doesn't work.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK... here's a small confession...

ATM.. whats the most exciting aspect of this thread... is the fact that if DNSDies keeps spouting rubbish... will VT or Wasabi get him first...

I am taking bets...

xROTx

PS. Man... I wish I was 'murikan... this would've been a great thread to have a valid opinion in...:)

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I think DNS is killing it. He articulates how a lot of Americans feel right now fed up with the establishment.

Dont get me still noy voting for either candidate.

Marek

Banned
That's a pretty piss-poor attitude there, man. You can disagree with someone or even dislike them, but to flat out want him dead is petty as hell.

That faggot can gargle buckshot any day and I won't give a shit. You and lwk can believe what you want and I respect your decision. I respect nothing about dnsdies.

Tacitus

Staff member
The scary thing you should consider is if the republicans "realized" how bad this has become, enough to start grabbing chutes and pulling the rip cord, what does that tell you?

The upper echelons of the party are running for the hills or saying "vote your conscience", they're in preservation and salvation mode.

They know how this is going to go and want to make sure they don't go down with the ship. The question is, what ship are the bailing out of? Trump, Republicans, Outside Interference? Tea Party?

Weird times.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I think DNS is killing it. He articulates how a lot of Americans feel right now fed up with the establishment.

HEY... i'm just an observer here...

I read the forums... and generally know how people are going with certain "trends" in posting...

You might feel that he's standing up for the "vast majority" of the silent voterate.... BUT I see he's beginning to grate on certain members nerves...

Meh... maybe he'll survive this... maybe he won't...

xROTx

PS. ....insert... :MegaSizedPopcornBucketGif: