Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The real hero of tonight's Debate:
MuscaDomestica.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Laughing my ass off.
Trump is killing it.

First half of the debate he did well, stayed mostly on point, his digs were timely, he handled his personal stuff as well as it can probably be handled. He actually discussed policy on healthcare reform.

Second half has been ugly - he clearly hasn't thought out Syria strategy (he had to know it would be a question) and disclosed he hasn't talked about it w/his running mate...we all know Pence's stance. It would one thing to even say, "I'm not worried about that, i'm worried about America." That would have played better than a plan essentially allying with Iran, Syria, and Russia. I don't think he properly articulated why "the line in the sand (re: Assad)" was important - instead he just kept saying it, but didn't explain that is the reason we haven't changed course.

The whole thing has been ugly. The moderators are clearly biased, at least that woman. She openly challenged Trump multiple times (particularly Syria) - it would be ok if she did it to Clinton; she hasn't. Her question about Wall Street speeches and to explain how it's ok to have a private opinion on public matters - instead she talks about Spielberg's movie on Lincoln and her admiration for his political chops...then then 2 minutes of Russia is the bogeyman. "Mrs. Clinton, the question was Wall Street speeches and private/public opinion differences." Nope - nothing.

Marek

Banned
Dnsdies. I hope you blow your fucking brains out, or get hit by a drunk driver or something. Fuck you, to hell.

Marek

Banned
DNSDies said:
May you live long enough to get everything you deserve in life.

You represent everything I hate about humanity. You are a pussy, for starters, and you are the type of person that gleefully, smugly, rejoices in your newfound ability to be the piece of shit enabler of autocrats that you really are.

I fucking loathe you not because of your specific political views, everyone is entitled to be willfully ignorant, sexist, racist, whatever. I loathe your attitude while doing it, because you are highly intelligent and have probably had a difficult social life for most of your time on the earth. Your smugness makes me want to beat the fuck out of your face, just like I was at a trump rally and some uppity libruls came through to protest.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You represent everything I hate about humanity. You are a pussy, for starters, and you are the type of person that gleefully, smugly, rejoices in your newfound ability to be the piece of shit enabler of autocrats that you really are.

I fucking loathe you not because of your specific political views, everyone is entitled to be willfully ignorant, sexist, racist, whatever. I loathe your attitude while doing it, because you are highly intelligent and have probably had a difficult social life for most of your time on the earth. Your smugness makes me want to beat the fuck out of your face, just like I was at a trump rally and some uppity libruls came through to protest.

And I know you're a complete retard who gets triggered by some joke posts and thinks he's important, intelligent, or interesting enough for anyone to care about or remember when your time has past.
Also, you might want to look up what autocrat means and realize how dumb you are for thinking the US president could ever be one in the system that currently exists, or that one president could change it without the will of 75% of the population.

Marek

Banned
And I know you're a complete retard who gets triggered by some joke posts and thinks he's important, intelligent, or interesting enough for anyone to care about or remember when your time has past.
Also, you might want to look up what autocrat means and realize how dumb you are for thinking the US president could ever be one in the system that currently exists, or that one president could change it without the will of 75% of the population.

Hahaha you're a fucking sad fat little IT department desk troll. My menace freaks you out, clearly. Complete retard? Certainly not. No one on this site who matters, even if they hate me, would agree.

You can do your little dance about joke posts and me having thin skin, or that i dont know what an autocrat is. Its all quite weakThe truth is that I hate who you are, and the last post has nothing to do with it. It's this whole time. It's your attitude. I hate you, as a person.

And as for me being remembered when I die, I can only laugh. That is rhe ultimate in projection. I have lived a very full and adventurous life, and will be remembered most assuredly. I thought it funny that you would say that. I just said that I hope you die, I'm sure someone will remember you. I know I would.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Ladies, ladies, please try and behave yourselves.

We just had to sit through an hour and a half of this same bullshit, please give us all a break.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I was hoping for a show and got one. The fact he refuses to play politician or by their rules is awesome. The other day I said I was hoping for some classic movie 'Bullworth' type crap to go down, it did. He rolls out the rape victim of the rapist Hillary giggled about getting off, then rolls out Slick Willies victims as well -- the glaring bitch eye and stiffer movement of that woman during those moments made it awesome as much as him doing that. Throwing in her face the fact her and her husband weren't just talking shit into a hot mic like he was, but actually victimizing, raping, and shaming real women in the audience pretty much shut that shit down after the CNN(clinton news network) shills who let that lefty bitch from ABC go off the rails over that stuff for a good half hour was excellent. She never called Hillary out on going off the rails or going over, eventually Trump gets fed up with the shit and every time spots the clock, calls her on it, and at time says well you get me for going 20 seconds over and she can get a minute -- figures/fine he'd mouth. I've thought that crap for years with the debates when the moderators don't even bother to hide their one sided shit this century. At least in the 90s and before the press didn't have the balls to play sides and shill like cheap whores and no righty politician has had the testicles to call that shit out, yet give no fucks Trump did. I don't like him, I don't like her either, but damnit I enjoyed the moderator catching hell years overdue.

Going into this I felt he was finished due to his so called 'locker room' hot mike bullcrap friends of Hillary dug up to ruin him, but now I'm not certain what will happen. We'll see if anyone paid attention and it shifts by mid-end of next week in newer polls. I'm curious to see what happens because someone finally stood up both to Hillary but also the shill press playing sides. The last debate even if it is Fox run, the man in the seat is Chris Wallace and he's no hack for the right or the left, so I'm curious to see what questions that guy pulls and how far he'll let either of them go off the reservation either with personal attacks or spewing lies and/or off topic crap.

My only real problem with Trump this go around was his shitty assholish amateur behavior against his own damned VP partner when asked about that one topic. You don't step in it like that and blow off your buddy and essentially say, he's full of it I'll do what I want fuck his opinion which is basically what he did. Pence was right, Trump wasn't on that point.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
This is so terribly depressing.

Who wants to start some referenda for alternatives voting?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Hahaha you're a fucking sad fat little IT department desk troll. My menace freaks you out, clearly. Complete retard? Certainly not. No one on this site who matters, even if they hate me, would agree.
You can do your little dance about joke posts and me having thin skin, or that i dont know what an autocrat is. Its all quite weakThe truth is that I hate who you are, and the last post has nothing to do with it. It's this whole time. It's your attitude. I hate you, as a person.
And as for me being remembered when I die, I can only laugh. That is rhe ultimate in projection. I have lived a very full and adventurous life, and will be remembered most assuredly. I thought it funny that you would say that. I just said that I hope you die, I'm sure someone will remember you. I know I would.

You're about as menacing as a wet nap.
I never said you don't know what an autocrat is, I said you don't know know what it means in context of this election and how using it makes you look like a fool because you fell asleep in civics class and/or forgot how the US balance of powers works, what term limits are, and how a constitutional amendment is changed or added.

You don't deserve the vote. Enjoy poisoning the well with your ignorance and smug self-assured "menace".
edit-
I'm done with you. You're inconsequential and offer nothing to any conversation you're in, not even entertainment.

And when I PMed you a little while ago, I did so out of respect because some people here seem to like you and I honestly thought I might learn something useful from you.
You blew that chance to give me some honest feedback and just shit all over the olive branch so you could spew self-righteous bullshit about how you're so moral and great and how I'm somehow "corrupting" people on this website because I have the "wrong opinions".
Anyway, I'm done with you here. If you want more, we can continue this in the war room. This thread has enough bullshit in it.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
You're about as menacing as a wet nap.
I never said you don't know what an autocrat is, I said you don't know know what it means in context of this election and how using it makes you look like a fool because you fell asleep in civics class and/or forgot how the US balance of powers works, what term limits are, and how a constitutional amendment is changed or added.

You don't deserve the vote. Enjoy poisoning the well with your ignorance and smug self-assured "menace".

Kill yourself

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Put 'Trump' in google, and every top article is from fucking CNN. Now a debate where he did really well and pounded that woman on her nonsense is about him looming on her. It was probably just him trying to face the crowd or his child like movement level energy. This is what I hate about leftism, this notion of assumption and feelings before facts. Manipulative bullshit, like when she brought in that Syrian child. You know who's responsible for that suffering? Isis, and the people who have kids in war torn countries who practice middle age level orthodoxy in a modern world with SOME sensibilities. Suffering happens all over the world, why jeopardize our security for this stuff? Clinton has stated she's for open borders.. I swear to god, if the majority of them were white, no leftist would give two fucks.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
The debates have been both disappointing and surprising. Trump clearly lost both, of course. But he didn't lose nearly as badly as I had been expecting. As a result, the debates weren't as exciting as I had been hoping for; they were actually somewhat boring. I'd say Trump did ok for someone with both no experience in the field and has all that controversy surrounding them.

I swear to god, if the majority of them were white, no leftist would give two fucks.

http://www.ushistory.org/us/25f.asp

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Put 'Trump' in google, and every top article is from fucking CNN. Now a debate where he did really well and pounded that woman on her nonsense is about him looming on her. It was probably just him trying to face the crowd or his child like movement level energy. This is what I hate about leftism, this notion of assumption and feelings before facts. Manipulative bullshit, like when she brought in that Syrian child. You know who's responsible for that suffering? Isis, and the people who have kids in war torn countries who practice middle age level orthodoxy in a modern world with SOME sensibilities. Suffering happens all over the world, why jeopardize our security for this stuff? Clinton has stated she's for open borders.. I swear to god, if the majority of them were white, no leftist would give two fucks.

I am fundamentally left leaning but I get this. it's horrible. condescending. very much like a product advert, and so very fake. Obama and Hillary where tailor made for public consumption.
Drink Dems

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The debates have been both disappointing and surprising. Trump clearly lost both, of course. But he didn't lose nearly as badly as I had been expecting. As a result, the debates weren't as exciting as I had been hoping for; they were actually somewhat boring. I'd say Trump did ok for someone with both no experience in the field and has all that controversy surrounding them.
http://www.ushistory.org/us/25f.asp

In 1850 this was framed as accepting brothers and sisters from our former homeland. There were still people alive who were born in the British Colony that was America.
If this were to happen today, the leftists would be telling them to go to Canada.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

100000000% agreed. This is why we are a divided country.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's a pretty piss-poor attitude there, man. You can disagree with someone or even dislike them, but to flat out want him dead is petty as hell.

You want DNSDies to live now, but if you read his posts, you know he's only supporting trump because he's a troll master. You and him have nothing in common.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You want DNSDies to live now, but if you read his posts, you know he's only supporting trump because he's a troll master. You and him have nothing in common.

Not entirely true.
I want him to upend the table of current politics. He's doing a great job.
If he actually puts Hillary in prison, he'll be the greatest president in my lifetime.