Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I don't know if the drone leak is real or not. I think it's plausible. No one seems shocked or scandalized by the suggestion that she said it.

I do think yesterday's leak is partially suspect if not completely fabricated.

Clinton said that she doesn't recall asking about droning Assange, but if she did, it was a "joke." Does she make such jokes often? Does she think they're funny?

She does have a very poor or no sense of humor
You think all these people that surround them somebody would let her know, sorry that's not funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYIIZtAOs8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxtRRL7cOeI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482SxpdvLJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlq4s4v_9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_JZhD7AuLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU2S4ry96G8
Hillary=not funny

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
WikiLeaks
1M people talking about this
Donald Trump
55K people talking about this

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That's almost encouraging. Trump has been very public with his bs for decades, the Clintons are all shadowy playing stealth games and other shady shit so if that's what it takes so be it.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Any updates on this?
Why the media blackout?

If you're genuinely interested, you could always try asking the media themselves. I'm sure every major outlet has a contact address, at which you could inquire. Tell them what you've heard, and ask why they haven't published a story about it.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hillary Wikileaks is still 1M on facebook trending. 1 fucking million people.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
That's almost encouraging. Trump has been very public with his bs for decades, the Clintons are all shadowy playing stealth games and other shady shit so if that's what it takes so be it.

This election will determine if the mainstream press, who have all admitted publically their biggest desire is not that Trump is defeated, but absolutely destroyed/obliterated or if social media, alternate methods of getting the message/news out will win the day.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
social media, alternate methods of getting the message/news out

That's a great euphemism for "unchecked lies and slander".

Don't believe everything you read on Facebook, kids. (Or, "Trump's a kiddie fiddler and Hillary bombs kittens!")

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
If Trump wanted to change the subject he'd release his tax returns today.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Trump is fucked, I think it's over. Hillary is helping with a convenient mishmosh of video/audio recordings of that dumbfuck in a minute spot, but it really isn't necessary with the media in the tank. That fucking idiot a decade ago said all sorts of unforgivable colorful shit about one woman after another knowing it was being recorded. If anyone with a pair of boobs votes for this guy now they just have no respect much for themselves or they're blind fucking partisan hacks. If that gap between then doesn't re-widen back up I'd be stunned. The shit show from the debate on Sunday should be interesting as I'm sure CNN (clinton news network anyone?) will bring this up and demand some response of which Hillary will gladly with proud bitchface going add not just gas but likely thermite to that fire.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
If that gap between then doesn't re-widen back up I'd be stunned.

It's been widening ever since the first debate.

2016-10-08 (2).png

Friday hasn't registered yet.

The shit show from the debate on Sunday should be interesting as I'm sure CNN (clinton news network anyone?) will bring this up and demand some response of which Hillary will gladly with proud bitchface going add not just gas but likely thermite to that fire.

Debates can't melt steel beams.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I think the only thing that can win Trump the election is if a Hillary sex video surfaces. Lets all pray that such a thing doesn't exist, not that I give a shit about her winning, so much as I know if there was such a thing I would end up watching it.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
What you've witnessed is the political schoolboying of Trump.

HRC and the establishment republicans figured this out and this was beneficial to everyone.

HRC gets the white house. The republicans eject early on his and none of the splashback hits them. They get to co-opt the trump base by shell-gaming Pence in. Ryan gets 4 years to fight Hillary and make it look like he's the new republican crusader. Pence/Ryan or Ryan/Pence in 2020.

Trump was a maverick, who pulled the tea party and extremist elements the establishment has been trying to silence or appease for years. 12 years without the presidency enables them to kick them out or split the party. Living with HRC who is a neo-con and working on a shared agenda is more beneficial than hoping Trump doesn't go off the reservation.

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't, particularly when she's cut from the same political cloth as yourself.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
It's not over yet.
Trump is going to be dropping major bombshells during the next debate. He's hinted as much during the video he released.
I wouldn't be surprised if he gathers every single Bill Clinton rape victim, brings them all to the debate, and funds their lawsuits on Bill and Hillary.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I caught the DeNiro ad this afternoon on CP24 during lunch...geez, that was a Goodfellas level blast against Trump 0_0!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's not over yet.
Trump is going to be dropping major bombshells during the next debate. He's hinted as much during the video he released.
I wouldn't be surprised if he gathers every single Bill Clinton rape victim, brings them all to the debate, and funds their lawsuits on Bill and Hillary.

I meant the election, not the circus.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
It's not over yet.

Lol.

Caliburn89

Kabuki Klasher
It's not over yet.

I'm actually really looking forward to the debate. A lot of Clinton's arguments are just bringing up stuff Trump said years ago. It's about time Trump followed suit. I'm anticipating some very dirty details about the Clinton's.

Also I have 20 bucks riding on Trump.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

People are not concerned with things said.
There's nothing wrong with being a billionaire playboy that pulls mad pussy.
There is something wrong with being an actual rapist.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm actually really looking forward to the debate. A lot of Clinton's arguments are just bringing up stuff Trump said years ago. It's about time Trump followed suit. I'm anticipating some very dirty details about the Clinton's.

Also I have 20 bucks riding on Trump.

I'm hoping for the same too. I want to see if he can keep up with her crap this time and both of them make each other look truly awful. This won't be your normal debate, the first time around kind of hinted at that since those tend to be a more muted warm up as things get closer to the end and more vicious. Considering you have those 2 hated egomaniacs up there it could get very amusing since one isn't even a politician and truly doesn't give a fuck. It could end up like some warped ass version of that old Bullworth movie going off the rails which would be awesome.

People are not concerned with things said.
There's nothing wrong with being a billionaire playboy that pulls mad pussy.
There is something wrong with being an actual rapist.

You're right to a point, but people are also emtional and easily manipulated and just having all those audio clips of Trump saying that shit about women is going to piss off millions of them who could have voted for him and crap like that makes a huge difference. Rapist or not, at worst Hillary is an apologist to a rapist, while Trump IS supposedly a rapist, shamer, all around douchebag and user of women.

Last edited: