Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
This election is pretty good proof that we need more than two political parties that have a chance of winning a Presidential election.

We really are forced to pick between a giant douche or a shit sandwich.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
and you are a bag of shit on your own as well. Like I said care about your problems in soon to be muslim Denmark and let us deal with our shit here. You are totally out of depth on this subject and should shut your whore mouth. No one wants to listen to your utter bullshit opinion that is based upon your shitty facebook wall. Your custom rank suits you very well.

Who the fuck are you anyway? Fucking n00b jizzrag.

And I don't actually have Facebook, so there :keke:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuck off.

American politics, for better and definitely for worse, influence the entire world. If you fucktards elect Trump, we could all be in for some serious shit.

Serious rumors that Trump has never been serious about the election, and that Hillary and Bill put him up to this. Tin foil hat aside, the entire Hillary platform is "not Trump." She has zero policy, a blanket "4 more years of Obama," despite going completely behind his back on Stuxnet. She had, by 2008, achieved less as a senator in 8 years than Obama in 2, and somehow got appointed Secretary of State. By 2010 she had contributed to the drone strike deaths of over 1000 innocent civilians, including Americans.

We need to stop listening to our media sources when they lionize pieces of shit. Guys like Buffet, Jobs, Gates, Billary Clinton, and Obama are not heroes, saviors, lesser evils, or whathaveyou. Their charity and their successes are derivative of their ill gotten gains.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Serious rumors that Trump has never been serious about the election, and that Hillary and Bill put him up to this. Tin foil hat aside, the entire Hillary platform is "not Trump." She has zero policy, a blanket "4 more years of Obama," despite going completely behind his back on Stuxnet. She had, by 2008, achieved less as a senator in 8 years than Obama in 2, and somehow got appointed Secretary of State. By 2010 she had contributed to the drone strike deaths of over 1000 innocent civilians, including Americans.

We need to stop listening to our media sources when they lionize pieces of shit. Guys like Buffet, Jobs, Gates, Billary Clinton, and Obama are not heroes, saviors, lesser evils, or whathaveyou. Their charity and their successes are derivative of their ill gotten gains.

I am proud to say I armwrestled wasabi.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
American politics, for better and definitely for worse, influence the entire world. If you fucktards elect Trump, we could all be in for some serious shit.

For better only in your case, and because of that better you get to be ignorant and you have the freedom to mock and insult from your resource rich hamlet of 5 million. You're welcome.

It isn't only the oft mentioned major moments of WWI, WWII, and the Cold War that are the ONLY reason you and...well, everyone else, aren't speaking German, or Russian, or Japanese, or Mandarin, or...who knows, maybe Korean...or Arabic. There are tens of thousands of DIPLOMATIC interventions and SHOWS of force if needed. There is one reason. The world's balancer. The world's policeman. The world's superpower. We foot the bill (we, American taxpayers foot the enormous bill of defending your ungrateful hind) and we take all the heat as "meddlers" and "bullies". We take it because we get it - it's part of the deal.

Without this big bully N. Korea would have overrun S. Korea long ago. Japan would be a Chinese territory, as would most / all of SE Asia. Ethiopia would be Moslem. And you, you Kristian Meller, would be a peasant in a Russian province. Again. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
For better only in your case, and because of that better you get to be ignorant and you have the freedom to mock and insult from your resource rich hamlet of 5 million. You're welcome.

As the sixth wealthiest country in the world, we do just fine, thank you.

And your moronic invasion of Iraq is the sole reason for the existence of ISIS. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Clueless.

If you had to actually defend your shores instead of relying on the US military, erm "NATO" erm.

When will your rich country start reparations to Greenland? Oh wait, you bought them an airport to cover your atrocities. How about the West Indies - formal apology coming anytime soon? Oh...nope, more fear of reparations. But yea duder, tell me how great you are!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
As the sixth wealthiest country in the world, we do just fine, thank you.

And your moronic invasion of Iraq is the sole reason for the existance of ISIS. Thanks for that.

ISIS exists not because the USA invaded Iraq, but because the US did not succeed in convincing the people it needed to Balkanize the region into micro states, with insignificant bargaining power against world leaders. Why do you think ISIS never bothers Israel?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
ISIS exists not because the USA invaded Iraq, but because the US did not succeed in convincing the people it needed to Balkanize the region into micro states, with insignificant bargaining power against world leaders. Why do you think ISIS never bothers Israel?

they never mentioned that on John Oliver's programme

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
This election is pretty good proof that we need more than two political parties that have a chance of winning a Presidential election.

We really are forced to pick between a giant douche or a shit sandwich.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

Not that it helps, because adoption by a given state won't change the electoral college, and there's no mechanism in this country for nationwide referendums.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Doesn't do a whole lot to keep us from being ruled by a handful of families though. I think there should be a 2 four-year term limit for any politician. Politics should be a public service, not a career. This may make progress slower, but the biggest progress we're making is turning more and more of our lives over to corporations who don't have our interests in mind.

o.0 Term limits is a good idea, but it doesn't help with the lobby groups, coproate and special interests that heavily influence government.

Public financing of campaigns (and baring other means of financing ) would be the real thing to limit influence. (See Jib's earlier post)

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

It isn't only the oft mentioned major moments of WWI, WWII, and the Cold War that are the ONLY reason you and...well, everyone else, aren't speaking German, or Russian, or Japanese, or Mandarin, or...who knows, maybe Korean...or Arabic. There are tens of thousands of DIPLOMATIC interventions and SHOWS of force if needed. There is one reason. The world's balancer. The world's policeman. The world's superpower. We foot the bill (we, American taxpayers foot the enormous bill of defending your ungrateful hind) and we take all the heat as "meddlers" and "bullies". We take it because we get it - it's part of the deal.

Without this big bully N. Korea would have overrun S. Korea long ago. Japan would be a Chinese territory, as would most / all of SE Asia. Ethiopia would be Moslem. And you, you Kristian Meller, would be a peasant in a Russian province. Again. You're welcome.

policing the world and what plan condor done for us down south. thank you for nothing

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
policing the world and what plan condor done for us down south. thank you for nothing

I have no idea what you are saying. So, i'll have to guess...

I think you are saying USA has not been a good friend to Argentina? Maybe that's the case on some levels. Certainly we didn't intervene during the "Process of National Reorganization", but you have to make difficult choices in larger wars - that choice made sense to decision makers at the time. Maybe you are saying USA hasn't policed your area enough? That is a pretty common complaint.

Don't intervene - "hey, where were you when we needed help?"

Intervene - "hey, mind your own business."

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I have no idea what you are saying. So, i'll have to guess...

I think you are saying USA has not been a good friend to Argentina? Maybe that's the case on some levels. Certainly we didn't intervene during the "Process of National Reorganization", but you have to make difficult choices in larger wars - that choice made sense to decision makers at the time. Maybe you are saying USA hasn't policed your area enough? That is a pretty common complaint.

Don't intervene - "hey, where were you when we needed help?"

Intervene - "hey, mind your own business."

I thought it was pretty blatantly obvious. plan condor involved Kissinger and the CIA intervening during the dirty war here, and Pinochet's bloodbath next door.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
whatever though, it's too much for ng.com
but nothing is cut and dry, not one way or another. so I wouldn't thank you, I wouldn't put all the blame on your shoulders either. I regret having posted

Last edited:

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
It's all good man and yeah, of course, a much bigger issue. If you look at my post it was a direct comment to Kristin, "For better only in YOUR case"; directly to Kristin's pollyanna view inside Denmark. Equilibrating anything on a scale of 5 million people to that of 50 million, let alone 350 million is beyond vacuous.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hillary is DEFINITELY the lesser of two evils. Her evil is nowhere near Trump. I don't give a fuck about where she sent e-mails from. She's an experienced, competent politician. She's a bag of crap on her own, but much, much less of an evil than Trump.

You, and most liberals conveniently miss the point. It's not where she sent the emails from, it's WHY she chose to send emails from a private server.

She's covering up a ton of shady shit. There's rumors that she's been selling state secrets, there's the Benghazi thing, the email thing, and God knows what else.

I'd rather have an idiot (that can be guided by people in the cabinet) than a fucking pathological lying, sneaking, stealing, killing whackjob like Hillary. Just look up how many people that were affiliated with the Clintons died mysteriously over the years, the body count is around 50 last I looked. Scary shit. Pretty sure Ambassador Stevens was one of them. He probably knew too much about something.

Then again, I don't like Trump either, but he's definitely less evil. He's small time compared to her.

No matter who wins, we lose. But how bad do you want to lose?

Last edited:

Tech&Music

Another Striker
^

This, this a million times. Hillary is fucking creepy. There's so much stuff going around about her past, it's just insane that she's getting this far by just pulling the woman card.
And who doesn't love her racist comment on blacks being super predators from the early 90s, or her anti-LGBT stance from the 2000s, that she doesn't want to address anymore?
She's a shill, she'll tell you whatever shit you want to hear to get her elected, but will do nothing more than harm and evil to the US and the rest of the world.
Trump might be a stupid demagogue, but at least he can be steered, or even impeached if he goes too far. Hillary is out of control and hellbent on getting her way. Hell, her whole campaign motto pretty much says it, doesn't it?
And I don't see her getting impeached for any of the shady shit she'd pull. The whole ordeal with the FBI shows how untouchable she is due to the Clintons' huge influence (read: stranglehold) on American politics.

Last edited:

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Bernie or bust..... I truly wish he would have run independent. I know there was alot of noise about how it would just hand the election to trump and I'd assume thats what scared him into backing Clinton. But that would be a election with 3 distinct candidates and Bernie could have pulled from both sides and his base and IMO have a real chance.

Heard Jill Stein on Democracy Now and seems like she is the next best thing to Bernie. So my vote may be going that way. It would be nice to have Johnson in the debates though. It would be even better to have Him and Stein in them....let people hear the differences...why not?

This may be a little off topic but why wouldnt Clinton pick Bernie for VP? Why doesnt any Nominee do that?

But if I had to pick Clinton or Trump I still couldnt tell you which. Trump is a huge question mark... like when he said about health care "I’m really talking about people that can’t afford it. We’re not going to let people die in squalor because we are Republicans. Okay? That’s part of the problem with the Republicans. Somehow they got fed into this horrible position. We’re going to take care of people".
If he kept talking like that and stuck with his pro-choice views and no TPP, he's got my vote between the 2.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You, and most liberals conveniently miss the point. It's not where she sent the emails from, it's WHY she chose to send emails from a private server.

She's covering up a ton of shady shit. There's rumors that she's been selling state secrets, there's the Benghazi thing, the email thing, and God knows what else.

I'd rather have an idiot (that can be guided by people in the cabinet) than a fucking pathological lying, sneaking, stealing, killing whackjob like Hillary. Just look up how many people that were affiliated with the Clintons died mysteriously over the years, the body count is around 50 last I looked. Scary shit. Pretty sure Ambassador Stevens was one of them. He probably knew too much about something.

Then again, I don't like Trump either, but he's definitely less evil. He's small time compared to her.

No matter who wins, we lose. But how bad do you want to lose?

And then again, trump's foreign policy advisers have been taking money from Putin's government.