134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

72 53.73%
  • Hillary

62 46.27%
Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
    Quote Originally Posted by NGCDFreak View Post
    Fuck them both and I'm planning to leave this country next year don't know where yet.
    bullshit. so many people are saying this. i doubt 99% of them move out of the US.
    Last edited by uiengineer; 07-18-2016 at 10:58 PM.

I asked for a
    Custom Rank and
    Learned My Lesson.

Johnson 2016

At Least I Tried (tm)
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Terrible candidates but at least one is sane.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

I asked for a
    Custom Rank and
    Learned My Lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by wyo_vr4 View Post
    Terrible candidates but at least one is sane.
    Both are sane; both are expert manipulators. (Trump isn't as blind and angry as his supporters or his persona let on.)
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.
    Underwood
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

War Room Troll
    Can't I have a neither option?

I feel voting for either would be helping to make things worse, but even as that simpsons clip says, third parties would be throwing a vote away too. Shit like this makes me wish we had more than just 2 very viable parties so things were a bit different.9d5d40b79e18979c505de59e72f4a787a4696745b36d01eace62e8bc7a757384.jpg

If I change my Custom
    Rank. I lose The 15YR Tag.
    MUTHA FOOKA'!
    Fuck Real Politik and vote your conscious.
    There is too much confusion.

In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.
    Voted for the wicked witch of the west wing over the sweet potato golem.

I'm not ready to accept that American politics is a B-tier reality show yet. I'd like to at least delude myself into thinking there's a modicum of dignity and self-respect left in this country before we throw it to the wolves... and while I understand that our republic is designed so that one orange narcissist can't destroy everything we've worked for in 4 years, voting for him is a tacit admission that you don't give a fuck and just want to watch the world burn. He's not a conservative, he's not an evangelical, he's not even really a Republican apart from the fact that he says he's one this week.

So yeah, Hillary is a crook and cold, calculating shrew but she's at least within the usual bell curve of political incompetence and corruption. Trump is like picking a down's syndrome kid first in the NFL draft. I mean yeah he has retard strength but that doesn't mean he's cut out to play in the NFL.

Not Average Joe.
    Not Average Homeowner.
    Not Average At All.
    If I have to be miserable then everyone should have to be miserable... Trump 2016.

CPS2 Person.
    Voting Jill Stein

Throne of Games

Quote Originally Posted by darksoft View Post
    Don't hide it, you are angry beacuse if a multiboot is made, you will not be the only one that can Play Progear

Lasso Champion
    Prob. Gary Johnson.... have to research him more thoroughly, I usually lean libertarian; but I have some reservations on him.

Ikari Warrior
    Voting for Clinton with no fucks given. Would take 4 more years of Obama in a heartbeat if I could.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Yamazaki's Pupil

What's the reasoning behind the two terms maximum rule?

Ikari Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenk View Post
    What's the reasoning behind the two terms maximum rule?
    To protect the US from becoming a functional monarchy. How many more times could FDR have been elected if not for his health problems? My only problem with term limits is that they don't extent to people in Congress, which I think is a big part of the problem in American politics.

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's Castor Troy's Avatar
    LWK! LWK! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy. So I was fuckin' my wife in her ass, right? And let me tell you, it was something else.

Lasso Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    To protect the US from becoming a functional monarchy. How many more times could FDR have been elected if not for his health problems? My only problem with term limits is that they don't extent to people in Congress, which I think is a big part of the problem in American politics.
    What would be the term limits for Representatives and Senators?

I sort of think there should be at least some experienced politicians/experts involved in the Legislature, The Senate used to be this function back when they were appointed by the State rather than directly elected... though the amendment was made to battle what was considered corruption at that time.

However, I also agree that we have too many career politicians in congress that know fuck-all about real life or the actual issues they are voting on. Term limits would put a check on that. I almost think there should be a max set of terms in any political office.... meaning you can't just have someone start out as a state congressman, then upgrade to a representative then upgrade to senator then to president. Maybe cap the maximum years you can be an elected official to 8?

Ikari Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycelt View Post
    What would be the term limits for Representatives and Senators? I sort of think there should be at least some experienced politicians/experts involved in the Legislature...
    I really don't know, and don't want to pretend to be any kind of expert on such things. I think 2 4-year terms is reasonable for all elected officials. A 4-year election cycle could have the presidential election in year 1, one of the senators in year 2, representative in year 3, and the other senator in year 4. That way everyone isn't changing out at the same time.

I almost think there should be a max set of terms in any political office.... meaning you can't just have someone start out as a state congressman, then upgrade to a representative then upgrade to senator then to president. Maybe cap the maximum years you can be an elected official to 8?
    This I don't agree with. This is how you solve the problem of having "experienced" folks in the higher echelons of government. Once someone's term limits at the state level run out, they can run for the house. When that runs out, they can run for the senate, and when that runs out they can run for President. Ideally, the cream rises to the top while everyone else has to go home and go back to their regular job. I say "ideally" because politics is still politics, and the well-connected would rise to the top. But ideally term limits along with mandated public campaign financing might help curb that. Of course we are instead moving in the opposite direction.

Senatorial term limits would actually increase corruption.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

King of Fighters Medic

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I'm not voting.
    I'd put my vote on that exactly.

B. Jenet's Firstmate
    I'd say Hillary is the lesser evil.

Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    come over here to britain. we're out of the eu now. so things could only get better.

Lasso Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    I really don't know, and don't want to pretend to be any kind of expert on such things. I think 2 4-year terms is reasonable for all elected officials. A 4-year election cycle could have the presidential election in year 1, one of the senators in year 2, representative in year 3, and the other senator in year 4. That way everyone isn't changing out at the same time.

This I don't agree with. This is how you solve the problem of having "experienced" folks in the higher echelons of government. Once someone's term limits at the state level run out, they can run for the house. When that runs out, they can run for the senate, and when that runs out they can run for President. Ideally, the cream rises to the top while everyone else has to go home and go back to their regular job. I say "ideally" because politics is still politics, and the well-connected would rise to the top. But ideally term limits along with mandated public campaign financing might help curb that. Of course we are instead moving in the opposite direction.
    Yeah, I can't claim to be a political scientist either. That makes sense. It would be nice if we had actual good candidates.... we could use a Teddy Roosevelt. Instead... we've got Clinton, and Trump seems like he could be like Andrew Jackson

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.
    Didn't Get Banned.
    FOOKIN A!!
    How do you Americans expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world if you have a president like Trump? You guys will be the laughing stock of the planet.

I love the smell of AES carts in the morning!

Kyokugen's Student
    Americans take pride in not giving a shit about what the rest of us think of them.

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    Voting Jill Stein
    Yup
    It's reeeeeal!!

Mai's Stalker
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyXP View Post
    LOL

Thread Information