Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I'm an anarcho-capitalist. I believe all politicians are inherently criminals.

I would literally rather die than vote for Clinton. I just think your distinction between different politicians is irrelevant. Both parties love war and both parties love welfare, even if they pretend otherwise. You don't get to be the Democratic or Republican nominee without kissing all the same asses -- the only difference is which candidate favors a specific group more or less. Defense contractors, arm manufacturers, big bankers, labor unions, pharmaceutical companies, and media conglomerates run the country.

I also can agree with you on this. Truth.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Defense contractors, arm manufacturers, big bankers, labor unions, pharmaceutical companies, and media conglomerates run the country.

How, exactly, is that going to get better with libertarians running things? Corporations would have totally free reign to fucking take shit over.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
How, exactly, is that going to get better with libertarians running things? Corporations would have totally free reign to fucking take shit over.

Again government oversight would regulate that. Buuuuuuut there again politicians and people in general are easily corruptible. And why we are in this mess now.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Legalize everything immediately and that problem is gone.

Drug smuggling would be gone, sure, in exchange for other gravier problems. Legalize doesn't mean it comes for free, it just enslaves you for free. Once the pharmaceutical industry get's its green light, and the food industry, and liquor, and tobacco, and so on, you'll have it virtually in everything. Like sugar and gluten.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Yeah, he only published newsletters on how to get away with killing black people and shit.

Those newsletters were written by a ghost writer and had nothing about killing anyone. Mostly they were about the author being afraid of black people, not hurting them.

The only way a corporation can "take over" anything is by jumping into bed with the government. Our government essentially exists so that large firms can insulate themselves from true market competition.

Drug smuggling would be gone, sure, in exchange for other gravier problems. Legalize doesn't mean it comes for free, it just enslaves you for free. Once the pharmaceutical industry get's its green light, and the food industry, and liquor, and tobacco, and so on, you'll have it virtually in everything. Like sugar and gluten.
Again, those are symptoms of people and companies in those industries using the force of government to override the preferences of the market.

I have no illusions that getting rid of the state would create some sort of utopia. Just that the state is an institution that rests solely upon the use or threat of aggressive violence, and to attempt to use the state to solve societal problems amounts to trying to put out a fire with kerosine.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
They'd still prefer a libertarian who'd remove any and all restrictions on what they can do to fuck people out of their money.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They'd still prefer a libertarian who'd remove any and all restrictions on what they can do to fuck people out of their money.

Because in your mind libertarian means doing away with all restrictions, despite the fact that there are 3 branches of government, and one of them has been powerful enough to stop Obama from pushing through his many of his preferred legislations for 8 years.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Because in your mind libertarian means doing away with all restrictions, despite the fact that there are 3 branches of government, and one of them has been powerful enough to stop Obama from pushing through his many of his preferred legislations for 8 years.

Well 4 years. He did have control his first term.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
no one

absolutely no one

gives a flying fuck about "libertarians" because no "libertarian" in the history of things that matter

has ever made a decision about something that has actually mattered.

theres already 2 movies out on the thirty year shitshow that is HRC, that were released this summer

you can google that also

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Where's the irony dipshit? Point me towards it because all I've seen the opposition do is say mean things. Show me the John Oliver clip you got in hiding otherwise you're just bumping your gums, faggot.
:keke:

At least Norton can come up with a reasonable argument even if he ignores the mass of evidence.
woa

lets not get carried away here

I don't care whether other countries want or do not want US government intervention. It shouldn't even be on the table.
YES