Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I choose to not put my faith in the failure of the chain of command.

Any SOD who would break the chain of command should not be confirmed.

Hahaha, you're such a schmuck.

Failing to admit that people can do the right thing regardless of their position or relation to others, then you would have them thrown under the bus for doing so. Fucking LOL

What character. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I want a noninterventionist foreign policy. Free trade with all nations and that's it. Other countries can fund and fight their own wars.

I get that, but that means saying / doing nothing - no matter the case. I can't say the US intervening is always good, or often good, but it is very often requested and their are successes. Sometimes it's military intervention, sometimes it's only verbal or monetary support for an opposition. We are seeing a modest victory in Myanmar with modest intervention. South Sudan isn't a success, but it is better than it was 8 years ago. Supporting and getting the African Union to take invest in Somalia has shown (very) modest improvements in that nation (granted, it is not anywhere near thriving or safe yet). I reckon Tibet, Georgia, Latvia and many others would feel that US policy and intervention is preferred to non-intervention. As an American, I appreciate the view that intervening is often more time, money, and trouble than it's worth - and often things do not go as planned (assuming the ideal plans are what they are actually presented as).

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't care whether other countries want or do not want US government intervention. It shouldn't even be on the table.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Protecting your trading partners might be a good idea, no?

Nope. The government itself should have nothing to do with trade in the first place. Trade should take place between private individuals and groups irrespective of national borders.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Friends and allies are a good thing especially when most of the world hates the US.

Most of the world hates the US because our government has been intervening in their affairs (read: bombing them, toppling and replacing governments at our leisure, picking sides in internal conflicts) since the Spanish-American War.

The US, France, Russia, and Britain especially have been bombing and arbitrarily redrawing maps in the Middle East since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Most of the world hates the US because our government has been intervening in their affairs (read: bombing them, toppling and replacing governments at our leisure, picking sides in internal conflicts) since the Spanish-American War.

The US, France, Russia, and Britain especially have been bombing and arbitrarily redrawing maps in the Middle East since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

HEY... but as a Awesome Azn Naturalised Brit... I can safely say... we did it in STYLE!

xROTx

PS. I don't hate 'Murikans btw... i just find some of your decision making... well... contrary to common sense:D

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
So you're not voting for Trump?

No I'm not dip shit, not once did I say I was, I didn't even vote in this thread. I wanted Rick Perry but he never made it through. That's how fucking retarded people like you are. I just don't want a fucking serial killer and career criminal as a president.

At least Norton can come up with a reasonable argument even if he ignores the mass of evidence. You're just flat out an idiot that goes "Ya, but he's DRUMPF!"

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The UCMJ does not take kindly to those who break the law while "following orders"

So, not only are you wrong, there is case law proving that a President's unlawful orders should never be followed.
Every member of the military is aware of this, and the vast majority of them take that oath VERY seriously.

Outside of the possible exception of the SOD, everybody in the process of has plausible deniability. The subordinates don't have the time to refuse. They do not know if an attack ison the way from russia/china/india/canada or what. They do not have time to ascertain the mental state of the person giving the order. In fact, merely questioning the mental state of the CIC is grounds from removal from a silo.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Nope. The government itself should have nothing to do with trade in the first place. Trade should take place between private individuals and groups irrespective of national borders.

That is a terrible idea. Thats how drugs, arms smuggling and terrorism is allowed to thrive. The government does serve a purpose in this aspect. And it is just ignorant to assume everything will just work itself or be ok at the end of the day.

We have these rules to protect the sheeple. Foreign policy issues including trade, is pretty much all the feds should be allowed to do.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Rick Perry?

You mean the guy who:
-favors anti-sodomy laws
-wants intelligent design taught in schools
-wants the US Constitution amended to ban gay marriage
-believes in government executions, even of mentally retarded offenders
-favors torture as an interrogation method
-believes Israel was given to the Jews by god and refuses to treat Palestinian grievances with equal attention
-supports Israeli airstrikes on Iran
-argues against prosecuting American war criminals under the Geneva Convention
?

He's just as big a pile of shit as any other politician

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
That is a terrible idea. Thats how drugs, arms smuggling and terrorism is allowed to thrive. The government does serve a purpose in this aspect. And it is just ignorant to assume everything will just work itself or be ok at the end of the day.

We have these rules to protect the sheeple. Foreign policy issues including trade, is pretty much all the feds should be allowed to do.

Doesn't drug smuggling and arms smuggling already thrive?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
PS. I don't hate 'Murikans btw... i just find some of your decision making... well... contrary to common sense:D

Blame our federal government for that. Just like the brits wanting the brexit despite what there leaders wanted.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rick Perry?

You mean the guy who:
-favors anti-sodomy laws
-believes Israel was given to the Jews by god and refuses to treat Palestinian grievances with equal attention
?

maybe he just likes Perry providing taxpayer funded college tuition to illegal aliens.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member

Drug smuggling exists because of our retarded drug laws. Legalize everything immediately and that problem is gone.

Now please, explain to me in detail how managed trade agreements between governments deter terrorism.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

Like every other politician. Take the good with the bad. And everything BUT that anti sodomy law and anti gay thing sounds fine by me.

And intelligent yea its bad but have you seen what common core is doing to our children...

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Drug smuggling exists because of our retarded drug laws. Legalize everything immediately and that problem is gone.

Now please, explain to me in detail how managed trade agreements between governments deter terrorism.

How exactly would the problem be gone!? Thats like saying" kill em all and let the gods sort em out". Just because everything is legal does not mean everything is rainbows and sunshine, hippie.

Second part is easy foreign governments just like ours like money more then there agenda so fucking with your trade partners can be detrimental. Look at Cuba.

People have and always will infringe on others basic human rights for there own benefit.

Pasky

Rick Perry?

You mean the guy who:
-favors anti-sodomy laws
?

Name one politician without faults... What's so different about him to single him out when you have Hillary arming Syrians. How about drone strikes? Does that get a pass with you while you want to criticize him supporting airstrikes on Iran?

In every political war you take the turd that stinks the least, and the man was an excellent governor for Texas for years.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Name one politician without faults... What's so different about him to single him out when you have Hillary arming Syrians. How about drone strikes? Does that get a pass with you while you want to criticize him supporting airstrikes on Iran?

In every political war you take the turd that stinks the least, and the man was an excellent governor for Texas for years.

yes, but you know as well as i that anti-sodomy laws would not fly on the neo geo forums.

famicommander

15 Year Member

I'm an anarcho-capitalist. I believe all politicians are inherently criminals.

I would literally rather die than vote for Clinton. I just think your distinction between different politicians is irrelevant. Both parties love war and both parties love welfare, even if they pretend otherwise. You don't get to be the Democratic or Republican nominee without kissing all the same asses -- the only difference is which candidate favors a specific group more or less. Defense contractors, arm manufacturers, big bankers, labor unions, pharmaceutical companies, and media conglomerates run the country.

The least criminal politician in recent memory was Ron Paul.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
No I'm not dip shit, not once did I say I was, I didn't even vote in this thread. I wanted Rick Perry but he never made it through. That's how fucking retarded people like you are. I just don't want a fucking serial killer and career criminal as a president.

At least Norton can come up with a reasonable argument even if he ignores the mass of evidence. You're just flat out an idiot that goes "Ya, but he's DRUMPF!"

I mean, who could NOT want to have a debate with you, right?

Pasky

I'm an anarcho-capitalist. I believe all politicians are inherently criminals.

I would literally rather die than vote for Clinton. I just think your distinction between different politicians is irrelevant. Both parties love war and both parties love welfare, even if they pretend otherwise. You don't get to be the Democratic or Republican nominee without kissing all the same asses -- the only difference is which candidate favors a specific group more or less. Defense contractors, arm manufacturers, big bankers, labor unions, pharmaceutical companies, and media conglomerates run the country.

The least criminal in recent memory was Ron Paul.

I can agree with you on this.