Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
Did you end up voting for Hillary?

Yep. Fear based vote, to be sure. She's the worst Democrat since Strom thurmond. Bernie got fucked over so hard...

In the end I really don't give a fuck. This will be very interesting to watch. All I hope is that the donald starts acting somewhat presidential, doesn't make up nicknames for world leaders, etc.

I also am interested to see what he makes good on. Deporting all the illegals is a failure waiting to happen. Just look at what happened in Georgia and alabama when they tried strong arm shit against illegals. It backfired horribly and the crops rotted in the fields. They never tried it again. Like it or not, our economy depends on them. Deportation is a joke. Whose gonna pick tomatoes for slave wages? No one.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I forgot that place existed it is so toxic I kind of mentally blocked that cesspool at the dailykos. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but a few comments in here ripping on the right for so called being toxic to the needs of the areas that voted for them this go around. Too hard to possibly swallow the fact the left has controlled those areas long enough and people there wised up to their own hand being the one guiding them down the shit slide instead of listening to the libtard lie the right is the enemy and cause of all their ills. It's the same as sorry fucking Obama 6, 7, 8 years in though more infrequent over time still like a petulant child blaming Bush for everything that went wrong. Sorry, that may work for a couple years as things change guard and things ripple, but going into a second term it's a lie to shit stir the pot. That right there is what people are tired of on top of being financially run through the hot coals, being told they're the goddamn problem when they're not even in charge or having a voice while the trolls who are make them even more miserable. It's sad it took this many years and the bellowing cheeto messiah to turn people away from both parties and vote for him in the guise of the other to boot stomp the crap out of both. Both sides need a new game as the whiny bullshit appears for now not to be all that well tolerated.

Dude. First of all paragraphs motherfucker. Use them, jesus.

Second. When you posted that you thought "the media" was one sided and unfair to George w bush for his 8 years in office you instantly became a person with whom I will never converse or take seriously in any way. You're a fucking clown.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anyone who thinks that the media was unfair to George W Bush must have been in a comma during the first two and a half years of his presidency.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yep. Fear based vote, to be sure. She's the worst Democrat since Strom thurmond. Bernie got fucked over so hard...

In the end I really don't give a fuck. This will be very interesting to watch. All I hope is that the donald starts acting somewhat presidential, doesn't make up nicknames for world leaders, etc.

I also am interested to see what he makes good on. Deporting all the illegals is a failure waiting to happen. Just look at what happened in Georgia and alabama when they tried strong arm shit against illegals. It backfired horribly and the crops rotted in the fields. They never tried it again. Like it or not, our economy depends on them. Deportation is a joke. Whose gonna pick tomatoes for slave wages? No one.

My want with him is amnesty for who is here and deportation of violent illegals. Then the wall. It at least improves things somewhat. They can make a honest wage and be on a equal level and pay into the system. It is the cheapest and more moral and perfect solution to lax border security. We gotta bite the bullet and take that one on the chin.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Anyone who thinks that the media was unfair to George W Bush must have been in a comma during the first two and a half years of his presidency.

That guy was Hillary version 1. When he backed Hillary it made Trump such a easy vote.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Dude. First of all paragraphs motherfucker. Use them, jesus.

Second. When you posted that you thought "the media" was one sided and unfair to George w bush for his 8 years in office you instantly became a person with whom I will never converse or take seriously in any way. You're a fucking clown.

Go eat a baby. I can't take you seriously either if you were blind to that crap. I wasn't a big W supporter either, but it wasn't hard to see all the canned crying horseshit especially as the election dragged out into mid december. It was nothing but claws out ever since that point. You're the fucking clown if you are blind to how the media handled that one.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
My want with him is amnesty for who is here and deportation of violent illegals. Then the wall. It at least improves things somewhat. They can make a honest wage and be on a equal level and pay into the system. It is the cheapest and more moral and perfect solution to lax border security. We gotta bite the bullet and take that one on the chin.

I like this, but i want to see Obamacare gone.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So I heard Trump has a pending trial about raping a minor :o

Umm... I suppose its no problem since he can name all the judges as president, no?

Clinton would have been the first female president of USA, while Trump will be the last president of USA. Both of course quite exciting options.
He's not pending a trial. It was a political trick. The faceless nameless accuser withdrew her claim before a judge would have to hear the case.

Marek

Banned
Go eat a baby. I can't take you seriously either if you were blind to that crap. I wasn't a big W supporter either, but it wasn't hard to see all the canned crying horseshit especially as the election dragged out into mid december. It was nothing but claws out ever since that point. You're the fucking clown if you are blind to how the media handled that one.

Ok just shhhh.....

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The Bush's spokesman said that GW and Laura each voted for neither major party candidate. LWK is confusing GW with his father, who did say that he would vote for Clinton.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
So, these had been popping up in the past week in LA with the various celebrities who said they would leave the country if Trump had won -

trump_sothebys_ad.jpg

Then, this from 2012 :lol: -

cher.jpg

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Single payer?

Nope. Medical malpractice premiums down. Malpractice suits capped. Insurance premiums capped not based on history. Not forced to pay if you dont want to or fined.

You dont work you dont get health insurance. No more freebies. If it is not an emergency or necessary you dont need to see the doc because your head hurts.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So what is the cap on a malpractice suit where a doctor screws up and a 8 year old girl can't walk again?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
So what is the cap on a malpractice suit where a doctor screws up and a 8 year old girl can't walk again?

I dont know you tell me whats it worth to make you not care that she cant walk anymore.
If a doc leaves some gauze in you, you dont need 3 million...

Edit: So where is DNS did he die? Im sure he is laughing his ass off.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nope. Medical malpractice premiums down. Malpractice suits capped. Insurance premiums capped not based on history. Not forced to pay if you dont want to or fined.

You dont work you dont get health insurance. No more freebies. If it is not an emergency or necessary you dont need to see the doc because your head hurts.

Preventative health care is more economically sensible than waiting for an emergency.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
So for the first time I'm going to make an actual serious post in this thread. Also, it's going to be a wall of text so go ahead and skip over it, TLDR and all that, no worries.

As I'm sure you know, I'm here in KY, the first state to be called for Trump. I felt like going into this that Trump would win. I've said the opposite quite a bit but mostly just because I been an ass.

Anyhow here is how it comes down from how I see it.

Let me be clear, I didn't vote for him. Not because I like Hillary. The fact of the matter is I absolutely hate that lying piece of shit, worthless cunt. I don't believe she could tell the truth to save her soul, if she still had one. I Hate that Trump won but, I'm glad she didn't and I voted for her. Also, I'm not a Bernie supporter, just to get that out there.

The fact of the matter as I see it and as pertains to a lot of people like me, is that the Democratic party had an agenda that was so beyond opposite what we the people wanted to see.

It's sole goal was to try and shove this unelectable whore down our throat and force the first Woman president into office. They rigged and manipulated the system, there wasn't ever going to be any other candidate for the party other than Hillary. She was a done deal from the day she lost the primary to Obama.

Because she was so unelectable they worked the media to promote Trump during the Republican primaries by keeping him the focus. Keeping his reality TV bull shit playing non stop, because they believed that running against that ass hole was her best shot to get into office. Any other decent Republican presidential candidate would have wiped the floor with that cunt, because her own electorate didn't want her.

Well, they created a monster and got fucked up the ass by it, and good enough for them.

They fucked up because Trump even though being a piece of shit was at least talking about some issues that people cared about and had a message. Because he was Trump, then the Democratic party could just blow off every issue that he was raising, by their pretense of being morally and intellectually superior and painting all of his supporters into being white, racist, morons. All that did was further divide and alienate a large part of the voters, because maybe someone doesn't like trump but they may agree with him on one issue, they are now a piece of shit deplorable.

Next up, Our cunt candidate represented everything that the common man is sick of, all the political and corporate bullshit and greed. Every time some big company backed her it just made more people hate her as it showed her to be just another paid stooge, and it became a vote for Trump if for no other reason than to fuck the system.

They alienated the Sanders supporters, and expected people to buy into the bullshit that she all of the sudden was for the same shit he was even after having previously been openly opposed to his ideas. Because again, they are just holding up a big middle finger and calling their voters stupid and telling them all to fuck off.

The Democratic party leadership, by being a bunch of asinine fucks created a monster and handed him the election.

And as a Democratic party member let me just say it feels great being handed a fucking piece of shit I don't want, and being told that the only reason I don't want to eat it is because I'm a racist, uneducated, sexist, worthless subhuman who doesn't have the moral integrity or intellectual aptitude to be allowed to decide what's best for me or what I should want.

And then all this hacking and leaks bull shit.. I don't care who is behind that. The moral of that story is don't fucking do stupid shit you shouldn't be doing. But the stupid cunt acts like she is the victim, when she's the one making her own problems. Again another slap in our faces.

I didn't vote for Trump, I hate that he won, but I'm so glad that cunt lost. I was so afraid she would win by a landslide and then come out with some the people have given us a mandate bullshit.

Well they did give a mandate, they mandated we want that worthless fucking cunt, out of our face once and for all, no matter what the cost.

I thank God her political career is over even though I voted for her.