Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hillary must have been watching Fox, the moment they did that, she called Trump and conceded apparently.

It's over, if she's doing that, I don't see her pulling her usual shrill entitled act and taking it back -- it's over, stunning a non-political suit won it.

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
American craftsmanship are coming back!

Now I can start saving up for that new Gibson I alway wanted, knowing it will be made by real American Luthier and not some mexican or china worker in USA!

And I will save up for that new Litespeed, knowing it is gonna be Sandvik tubing!

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
What American muscle car can I buy for US$100K? gonna sell my US$100K Toyota Altis, fly to usa, buy a real american muscle car and drive cross country...

Tanooki

War Room Troll
^Ahhh I don't see that one happening. You have to remember at heart Trump was a Democrat a long time, sure he's republican in business, but socially nah. The GOP isn't going to get a totally blank check, but a pretty wide one. The last time a republican jumped into office owning all of congress was 1928. The GOP was like the Cubs of ownership, almost as long too (-10 years.) Let's just hope the man does as he says and goes after the corruption of the clintons/foundation, deals with the trade gap, nukes all of wannabe King Obama's bullshit executive order crybaby stunts when he didn't get his way, and a repeal of that wallet (middle/lower class + small and large business) ACA and replace the bad parts with something that doesn't hurt while keeping the good of it, and that he fucks over businesses who send their jobs/creation out of here to then bring the product back by slapping them with stiff taxes and tariffs as punishment.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Breaking News on MSNBC (wish I recorded this):
MSNBC just reported seconds ago that Cher and Lady Gaga are behind stage at the Hillary Camp, IN TEARS.
LMAO

HAHA if this is true that is so fail. Thats why you dont jump the gun and count your chickens

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well fellas, in the spirit of good sportsmanship I say to the Hillary supporters you can all suck my fucking cock.

Trump IS shit, don't get me wrong..... but AFAIK his campaign wasn't getting funded by fucking Lockheed Martin, Citi, jp Morgan, Soros foundation, etc. So he owes those fuckbags NOTHING once he gets in.

Trump is motivated by ego, Hillary was motivated by greed....quite literally the lesser of two evils you're getting here.

Also lwk: the word you're looking for is 'too'. For the love of fuck start using it.

Last edited:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
good speech, this will be interesting - maybe he is exactly the right one for america, at least the majority voted for him...so...

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Well fellas, in the spirit of good sportsmanship I say to the Hillary supporters you can all suck my fucking cock.

Trump IS shit, don't get me wrong..... but AFAIK his campaign wasn't getting funded by fucking Lockheed Martin, Citi, jp Morgan, Soros foundation, etc. So he owes those fuckbags NOTHING once he gets in.

Trump is motivated by ego, Hillary was motivated by greed....quite literally the lesser of two evils you're getting here.

Also lwk: the word you're looking for is 'too'. For the love of fuck start using it.

The Shillary supporters thought all of Sanders supporters would fall in line behind their corrupt queen, some thought they could win without Sanders base altogether. Fuckers found out different tonight, they rather had lost with Clinton than won with Sanders. To bad we have to suffer with them thanks to their willingness to follow Shillary no matter what.

That's truth, brother. They fucked Bernie good and they got fucked.

Neoliberalism ultimate consequence.

We all are fucked. Trump is gonna fuck us all to death. Difference between him and Shillary is he gonna at least use the vaseline.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Amen. I don't like Trump, but I REALLY don't like Hillary. Crisis averted... hopefully.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I had an interesting convo with my staff members the other day... they all insisted that the proven "establishment" wouldn't let Trump win... (They're young and well... dumb...)

I told them... if you let a people vote in an advanced Democracy... ANYTHING can happen... the people vote... the winner is the one with the most votes usually... (however, your college voting system is weird to me...)

SO, my point is... first Brexit... Now Trump... BOTH were viewed as impossibilities... and now are realities:D

It's gonna be interesting times for the UK and for the USA... for better or worse... decision has been made...

xROTx

PS. I enjoyed this thread and unlike the real world... most of us here can agree to disagree and hug and make up...

EDIT: Make up sex is AWESOME...

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I don't puff anymore, but I'm probably going to because:
WEED-IS-LEGAL-IN-MY-HOUSE

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
There are reports that Canada's immigration website is being overwhelmed.... What ? No love for Mexico? Dare I state that that is being racist? You see how that sh8t works both ways.....?
BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
LOVE all these pussies in the media who love Trump all of a sudden. Build the fucking wall.

"In April 2016, Lena Dunham (Girls) said at an event in New York that she will move to Canada if Trump is elected. “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there,” Dunham said, reports the Hollywood Reporter. "

Piece out you vagina on the table SJW twit!

These goons are gonna fly south of the border. I guess it's the final irony of this whole racism drama situation.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The HIT 'N RUN MEDIA needs to be held accountable for their bullsh8t.. They even had the nerve to stall out the process...They have zero integrity....
BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I just wanted to put this out there.....
I went to vote and found that the machine was modified not to rig vote count but to alert poll workers how you voted.
Like if a voter went straight ticket dem, you would here this nice loud chime after they press the VOTE button but if you voted straight ticket rep, that chime would be considerably low....
NOT COOL
BB

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
That's total bullsh8t because everybody wants to DECODE stuff around here without accepting statements for what they are.
Just remove the physical boundaries around your home and continue to live your life as if those physical boundaries are still tin place and get back to me. You'll quickly realize your home is no longer your home.PERIOD.
BB
Get raped.