Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I wasn't asking if you were against illegal immigration or why you voted for Trump, I was asking if you were really being a racist asshole or not.
No I'm not, not at all. I'm the biggest progressive there is imaginable, but disagree with the likes of say, progressive outlets like Democracy Now, that spin amnesty should be offered to any undocumented immigrant due to South America/Mexico, getting fucked over as well by NAFTA. I'm from MD, DC metropolitan area, that has "a problem," in that regard/sanctuary city, far more than I'd say Oklahoma. When I go back to OH or Vermont to visit, I don't see "this problem," like I do here (or other sanctuary hubs), or when I lived in San Diego, for instance. What I see, when, I go to these places, is US citizens working at big box stores and other crappy jobs. When I come home, I see the blue collared skilled jobs go to cheap labor aka undocumented immigrants that once get their papers legit, hire other undocumented immigrants. Do you you know how much you can make doing just one roofing job? About 6k a rambler sized house if your using shitty asphalt. Done in only a day. Basically all cash in your pocket, even if your paying a few undocs 10 an hour. Imagine once you become legal, hiring undocs and pocketing all the cash. You've been living on the edge since you got here, you know how much/little tax to pay, and pocket the rest. The American dream, oh yes, they are living it alright, especially in the DC/metro area. Look up Langley Park, MD. Now that's a sanctuary city. Living the American dream. A fucked up cycle. Let me just say, that I have grown up in a melting pot, been married to other cultured women-I love them all like Trump likes his. Not a racist at all. But I know undocs when I see them (not dreamer kids/anchor babies-since they are Americanized/you can't tell after this point) and I swear to you, I'm not just racially profiling people. The USA has a problem, that has in in itself, spun out of control. I used to live in Japan-have been for long researching how I could ex-patriot myself from the USA. But after years of research, have realized that without a skill-set/college degree (I do owe 60k+ in college loans but never graduated), there is no country I could ex patriot myself to, as no other country allows unskilled migrants to enter on a perm basis other than a three month tourist visa. Hey man, decide to stay longer than that, it is either jail time or deport w/ average 7 years non entry to such and such a country. I've done a lot of research based on my life-self-sacrifice/fuck over/own mistakes trusting status quo at an early age that a college degree was essential. USA is getting fucked.
#foreverBernie

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Since when does being arrested make you a criminal?

Exactly. This is how our justice system works on why it is so great. The presumption of innocence.

Unless you're Hillary =/

Donna the cheater Brazile is STILL lying about those debate questions she leaked to Hillary. Right on ABC she just popped off that lie AGAIN. Unreal this woman.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
look at me.

look right at me..

Spoiler:
:buttrock: WE THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT NOW :buttrock:

S MUH D SON UUUNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
meh.ro4552.jpg

" Donald Trump Jr. ‏@DonaldJTrumpJr Mar 11

Liberals love the first amendment until you say something they don't agree with."

FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
We'll miss you...

GTA-real-estate-east-area-map.gif

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Dow Jones down 600 in after market trading in fears of a Trump win.
And this, Rachel Maddow, keeps pointing out on MSNBC, even seconds ago before commercial break, w/ a face of complete dissillusionment concerning what is happening. LMAO
Fuck the system. Fuck Citigroup that picked out Obama's cabinet. Fuck Dow Jones.
#MAGA

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
There goes our trust funds. :(

Just funny thats what his next door neighbors aka the people who've known him for the last 70 years think of him...
Opp down -750 now, wonder if theres an after market breaker?
If it's down this much in after market I'll hate to see it in the morning after everybody can trade...with a Trump win.

Ohio looks like Trump another swing state that was expected for Clinton with Florida. NC also looks like a Trump win. NH Trump, PA Clinton.

Not looking good for Clinton 131/169 Trump
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Almost none of 538's predictions are happeneing.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I will admit to being far more entertained than I expected.

Wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth and all that.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Well guys it was nice knowing you. Do you think they'll let me bring my homecarts to Guantanamo?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
hahaha,
you're all gonna die,
and you voted for that guy

science,modern technology,
digs your grave
care of moscow and DC,
votes you never gave

no more housewives;
"days of our lives",