Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I voted, and not a ton of people were there, like what you guys have experienced so far. Not like Obama's first year, which the place was PACKED. And, unlike Obama's first election, most the people voting where white (again). Hmmmm.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm renting a cabin on five acres of woods on a lake in a kind-of boondocky kind-of lakehousey "city" north of where I work. The polling place had surprisingly long lines of cars parked on either side of the street as of 7:00am this morning.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The polls were relatively quiet when I voted this morning (there were only 2 or 3 people at the booths when I came in and I didn't have to wait in line at all), but things started to pick up while I was casting my ballot and a line had formed by the time I finished and left. I live in a small town though, so, I very much doubt my experience would be representative of most other areas.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
my wife went this morning, and the lines were small. There has been early voting in AZ for a few weeks now, and it was estimated that 60% of the AZ voters voted early.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I think Trump probably still is likely to lose yet looking at the RCP averages now on states in the toss up he has a decent chance to win too, but I'm not feeling like it will be the expected blow out by some

With all the horrible comments made after Trump said some dumb crap or didn't say stuff to shove off the racist assholes, coupled with Hillary and her insipid 'bag of deplorables' bullshit there's some wiggle room. Stuff like that made people who like or lean Trump afraid to broadcast that outside of the most verbally and visually political types. Call them closeted voters if you will, but I think especially in flip-flop type states and those that lean more and more blue you'll find some decent numbers for him rack up more than expected. Maybe not enough to edge out a win by like 1/2 a percent, but I think there will be some real polling variances this year. I think you'll have fearful Trump voters who don't want to be pegged as racists, bigots, haters, poor white trash, rednecks, women haters, etc for backing the guy. There usually is a few point variance in the final polls over what actually happens every year, but this one could likely swing even more because both sides have enough who both hate their candidate and may either quietly vote or more quietly vote for the other guy (or a third party, write in, etc.)

Just another 5 hours until I think some polls close (5PM EST right?) so I am interested in watching this. It maybe another horrible 2000 re-run of EC vs popular for all we know, and if Trump got it holy shit the horrid one sided shit show the media threw at W for 8 years would look like cupcakes because at least then they didn't want to totally come out in the tank for the left as that happened after.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
some asshole just knocked on my door and said he wanted to make sure I got my vote in

should have turned my tiny maltese dogs loose on him

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
some asshole just knocked on my door and said he wanted to make sure I got my vote in

should have turned my tiny maltese dogs loose on him

Just to be clear, you consider everyone in this thread apart from yourself an asshole, right?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Just to be clear, you consider everyone in this thread apart from yourself an asshole, right?

Does you accept the simple pure beauty of doctrinaire libertarianism as your sole lord and savior? yes/no

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
http://votecastr.us/

What is this bullshit. Where are these numbers coming from. What is happening.

Edit:
35 years ago, legacy media organizations collectively agreed to withhold election day data from their audiences. They decided it was too dangerous for the public to handle. Politicians agreed with this, believing real time data and projections would keep voters away from the polls and skew the outcome.

These folks get to watch the game play-by-play, then only report the final score once it’s all over. You don’t.

VoteCastr believes that providing information and analysis coming out of key battleground states to the American public throughout Election Day will connect the electorate to voting in a new and very powerful way.

On Election Day, VoteCastr’s data collection teams will fan out across the battleground states streaming data through our mobile app. That constant stream will be checked against our proprietary precinct, county, and statewide database models to generate minute-by-minute projected outcomes.

This data stream will form the backbone of a live day-long broadcast out of Brooklyn, New York starting when the first poll opens in Florida and ending when the last poll closes in Nevada.

For the first time in the modern political era, Americans will see what the network executives and campaign insiders have seen all along: the game as it unfolds.

So this is just, what, exit polling that isn't honoring the embargo?

Edit 2: So this is "based on early polling" and "how many people have voted and where."

This sounds like voodoo. But if you like voodoo, it's linked for your entertainment.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I voted, and not a ton of people were there, like what you guys have experienced so far. Not like Obama's first year, which the place was PACKED. And, unlike Obama's first election, most the people voting where white (again). Hmmmm.

Because Hillary is just another old white man who doesn't really care about minorities.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
damn bro u still salty over brexit??

also fk ppl showing up uninvited

Yes!

Although this wasn't related.

And Fammi's post wasn't related to people turning up at his house uninvited.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
PLOT TWIST

j2iqq86.jpg

Yoshi

20 Year Member
It felt good to vote against a Clinton again after 20 years, but I wish Low T men didn't make it a necessity.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It felt good to vote against a Clinton again after 20 years, but I wish Low T men didn't make it a necessity.

And for the first election cycle since the last Clinton my vote doesn't automatically cancel yours :keke:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ya bussing people to voting polls isn't illegal. I think the concern is that they're bussing people to polls, then immediately taking them to another to vote again.