Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
It figures, made up and fake. Coordinated, just like those oh, 11 or so women who just magically popped up a few weeks ago to allege things. If you remember that Bill Clinton's accusers accused him years before and during his years as Gov. of Arkansas and before he ran for President.....not 3 weeks before election day. Link below has whole story of how she made it all up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

EXCLUSIVE: Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

On Friday, a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump by 'Katie Johnson' was dramatically dropped

Speculation that the suit was dropped because of threats or a pay-off by Trump went viral

But DailyMail.com has learned that the claims against Trump were fiction

'Katie Johnson's' shocking allegations first emerged in a lawsuit filed in California in April

She claimed she was lured to a sex party by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough role-play sex with presidential candidate

On Wednesday Johnson suddenly cancelled a press conference at which she was set to reveal herself for the first time
Before that, she told her story to DailyMail.com

Clinton supporters had seized on the story as a possible knock out blow

By RYAN PARRY WEST COAST CORRESPONDENT FOR DAILMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 14:53 EST, 7 November 2016 | UPDATED: 18:12 EST, 7 November 2016

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It figures, made up and fake. Coordinated, just like those oh, 11 or so women who just magically popped up a few weeks ago to allege things. If you remember that Bill Clinton's accusers accused him years before and during his years as Gov. of Arkansas and before he ran for President.....not 3 weeks before election day. Link below has whole story of how she made it all up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Actually, that account has mostly been unreported on.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
ZzQ2xzd.png

K1opW3D.png

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Great, we've got Alex Jones, the Daily Mail, and unsourced images from the Internet. It's like the Dumbass Trifecta.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Great, we've got Alex Jones, the Daily Mail, and unsourced images from the Internet. It's like the Dumbass Trifecta.

Honestly, who do you trust then? CNN? They cannot be trusted. Nobody can be. The alex jones video is funny though. Jones cannot be taken seriously, but ALL of that footage there is great at pointing out hypocrisy.

I trust wikileaks more then anyone else and they are pointing the shit stick at Hillary and for what appears to be good reason.

In other news... The clinton foundation wedding donations drama has 1 million on FB trending.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm in reality, you're the one claiming unsourced, you get the source and now claim I'm in lala land. I'm not calling conspiracy, just saying look at this.

Those "police sketches" are of one man.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Honestly, who do you trust then? CNN. They cannot be trusted. Nobody can be.

That's a fatalist view, and you're then doomed to be unable to make rational decisions.

I usually get news from BBC, Al Jazeera, Reuters, and/or Voice of America. I sometimes read Russia Today or KCNA for laughs.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rollcall. Wake dat ass up

y'all know what 2 do

Can't go until after work.

But you bet your sweet ass I'll be in line this afternoon. I can walk to my polling place - might make a sammich and wait in line with it.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
It sounds like there is going to be record turnout today. The lines are heavy everywhere.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It sounds like there is going to be record turnout today. The lines are heavy everywhere.

Yeah...I went to vote this morning and not only was the parking lot full, there was a line of cars waiting to get into the place. I'll just go later this morning when things cool off.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I look forward to the result and what it brings, I doubt there are many people worldwide not taking at least a little interest. Everything political these days seems to bring shock results, so it will certainly be interesting in the aftermath.