Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Clinton will make for an acceptable president.

That being said, I'm voting for Jill Stein.

But if any pollster's call me, I'm going to tell them Gary Johnson since he is the closest to getting into the debates.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I'm waiting on the debates to decide anything, but leaning Hillary and keeping an eye on 3rd party. Trump is nearly out of the picture, partly because he's using fear to rally the right and partly because his job experience consists of Japhei-level scamminess in real estate, college, football, etc.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm not crazy about either candidate, but Trump is a really loose cannon, so I'm probably going with Hillary.

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
What's the reasoning behind the two terms maximum rule?

Way back in the 1940s, following the death of FDR (a Democrat) following the start of this 4th presidential term, the then-Republican-controlled congress decided to pass the 22nd amendment. Before that, there was no legislation barring a president for serving two, or even 10 terms.

There's also nothing specifying term limits for House Reps or Senators. That would likely have to take the form of an amendment which, sadly, requires being signed off on by the 2/3rds of both the House and Senate, followed by ratification by three quarters of the states.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
To protect the US from becoming a functional monarchy. How many more times could FDR have been elected if not for his health problems? My only problem with term limits is that they don't extent to people in Congress, which I think is a big part of the problem in American politics.

Doesn't do a whole lot to keep us from being ruled by a handful of families though. I think there should be a 2 four-year term limit for any politician. Politics should be a public service, not a career. This may make progress slower, but the biggest progress we're making is turning more and more of our lives over to corporations who don't have our interests in mind.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Doesn't do a whole lot to keep us from being ruled by a handful of families though. I think there should be a 2 four-year term limit for any politician. Politics should be a public service, not a career. This may make progress slower, but the biggest progress we're making is turning more and more of our lives over to corporations who don't have our interests in mind.

Agree with all.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
When Trump was asked about using nukes on Europe, he answered "Well, Europe is a big place." He also LOVES torture, as we know.

I hate drone killings, but trying to say that Dump would somehow do less is absurd.

You deal with your great Denmark politicians .. ok bro ?

this thread is about to bring out all the fuckturds that can be never seen posting on anything meaningful (like the war-room :keke: )

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
It's all about money and whom the media clings to, and we're always left with the option of casting an honest vote yet throwing it away, or choosing the lesser of two evils.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
You deal with your great Denmark politicians .. ok bro ?

Fuck off.

American politics, for better and definitely for worse, influence the entire world. If you fucktards elect Trump, we could all be in for some serious shit.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You do realize that Hillary is no lesser of the two evils, just people tend to try and ignore that for some dumb reason. Trump has a big mouth, stupid, probably dangerous as much if not more than her but he keeps so much under control and a mystery it spooks people even more which is why she looks a hair less shitty. There are no winners this year anywhere.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
You do realize that Hillary is no lesser of the two evils, just people tend to try and ignore that for some dumb reason.

Hillary is DEFINITELY the lesser of two evils. Her evil is nowhere near Trump. I don't give a fuck about where she sent e-mails from. She's an experienced, competent politician. She's a bag of crap on her own, but much, much less of an evil than Trump.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Hillary is DEFINITELY the lesser of two evils. Her evil is nowhere near Trump. I don't give a fuck about where she sent e-mails from. She's an experienced, competent politician. She's a bag of crap on her own, but much, much less of an evil than Trump.

and you are a bag of shit on your own as well. Like I said care about your problems in soon to be muslim Denmark and let us deal with our shit here. You are totally out of depth on this subject and should shut your whore mouth. No one wants to listen to your utter bullshit opinion that is based upon your shitty facebook wall. Your custom rank suits you very well.

Tech&Music

Another Striker

Sorry, but I definitely don't agree. Hillary allowed drone strikes when she was Secretary of State which resulted in more than 1,000 civilian casualties. Sure, Trump is a hateful bigot, but he has yet to have blood on his hands. I don't doubt that he'd be capable and willing to do so when he is president, but still, Hillary is just as bad as him in that case, it's just that Hillary has already shown this.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I left the country a long time ago. This election makes me wonder if I'll ever want to go back. But I'll use my absentee vote on whoever is running blue. Two parties, no real recognition for a third, and well trump scares the shit out of me and a lot of other brown people with beards.